Who's That Girl!?

Big Phoenix

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
32d 16h 15m
Im still a bit confused.

What exactly makes you think I have unrealistic views on women or relationships? Only been in one relationship and it didnt end because I was a bad partner.

Reactions: sanriel

Oblio

<Donor All-Stars>
24d 7h 46m
Im still a bit confused.

What exactly makes you think I have unrealistic views on women or relationships? Only been in one relationship and it didnt end because I was a bad partner.
The plethora of whiny posts about women you have made on here.

IIRC she left you and lied or cheated in the process? Am I right? Either way your posts regarding women portray you as someone that is very butt hurt and all women suck now. Not every post, but I am not just making this shit up, when I see a posts from you I think "oh there is that butt hurt whiny guy women bashing again."

Big Phoenix

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
32d 16h 15m
IIRC she left you and lied or cheated in the process? Am I right?
She joined the Navy and while in training it was obvious she was done with the relationship so I stopped talking to her. If I had to put money I would assume she was cheating at the time. I realized long ago my own inexperience and naivity allowed that to happen. Also understand that she probably did what she did likely due to her abandonment issues stemming from her childhood. None of that though is something I hold against women in general.

I really dont see how you get me pointing out the illogical, dumb choices of a person who happens to be a woman as hating women in general. I think youre selectively reading my posts or reading too much into a few.

Oblio

<Donor All-Stars>
24d 7h 46m
I will spoiler my response to Big Phoenix Big Phoenix in an effort to end this derail, also see pic below.

It is not selective reading as much as it is more about the threads we both frequent. I honestly don't sit here and an play internet therapist on every post you write, I am being wholeheartedly honest with you when I say that impression I get of you is that is borderline incel behavior. Maybe I am totally off on this, again I don't know you RL and text can be interpreted in many ways. For the sake of argument though, lets just say there is a nugget of truth to the impression I have of you. If you are really trying to become a better you then perhaps you want to look into that vibe you might be giving off (I might not be the only one picking up on it). Even if it is only .01% of who you are, you just might become a better person from it. If you are happy and I have misread the situation then ignore my thoughts and keep on keeping on. Either way this wasn't about me White Knighting some random young girls on the internet, I was calling out what I perceived to be hypocrisy displayed by you and a few others. I have no deep loathing for you nor am I looking to become some forum rival of yours. Other than Hodj, I genuinely wish the best for all the active board members.

Still need to know who this is...

Void

We're America, bitch!
<Donor All-Stars>
23d 1h 9m
Still need to know who this is...

Despite the recent faggotry in this thread, this picture spoke to me, and I spent several hours of my employer's time researching this subject. Finally, I think I found the answer. I can't find very much else, but I'll link a couple things that make me fairly certain it is her. (This was only slightly less work than when I identified a scene from the door that was in it, if any of you remember that one.)

Her name appears to be Chanika Tongmon, and she seems to have tried out for/been in Playboy Thailand under the name Mimii. I can't really tell, the translate doesn't work well.

Below is a pinterest pic that is clearly the same girl, with the same outfit just in a different pose, that when you mouse over it, it says that name. Unfortunately it links to an expired Facebook page, so no clue what else it might have contained. When you image search the name, a few other pics come up, but nowhere can I find the photoset that these two pics clearly come from.

Here is a photographer's website that has two sets with the named girl, that certainly looks like this one...except she has a tattoo on her side in those. Could easily have been taken later, but it does introduce an element of doubt.

This might be her doing Zootopia cosplay.

Here is a Facebook post by someone that has 10 photos of her.

And finally, this is a video that matches this photoshoot with the same name.

Unfortunately, to me anyway, none of what I found is anywhere near as hot/appealing to me as the initial picture. Her facial expression makes that one stand out from all of the others.

You might ask, why did I spend so much time looking through all this, and linking all that stuff, when the first one or two was probably enough? Well, it's because I have been trying to find that specific photoset, as there are clearly at least 2 pics from the same shoot, and I just can't. The other one has a "watermark" on it, but that seems to just be the type of camera/lens it was taken with, not a photographer's name. If anyone can find that specific photoshoot, I'd be eternally grateful.