Why don't Incels?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Hire a hooker and get blown off etc? Seriously though, why? Can't find a bird, get a hooker or something. Am I missing something with this whole thing?
It seems tto be a trendy word right now.. Personally I think they need to take a leaf out of j49 and fuck anything if they feel that way.

Will someone just explain this shit to me..

• 2Hodjing
  • 2WTF
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Jait

Molten Core Raider
I’ve been confused too. I’m clearly now old as I only heard this term here and only here like two weeks ago

My guess is it’s a club. And like any club it’s exclusive and being a member of it is far more important than solving the actual problem.

If you’re an incel and you’re reading this, you need to step up your game. You sound an awful lot like potential rapists who are upset that rape takes a lot of work and far more courage than saying “Hello” to a girl which is frankly the root of your problem. Once this crucial skill is learned you will find that most women (especially good looking ones) are dirty filthy whores who just want to get to know you before asking you to fuck them up the ass while choking them and/or beating them senseless. I’m only slightly exaggerating. Your main problem will quickly become that you’re married with children and your new club is Indepvid. Which is involuntarily deprived of video-games.

But I see potential. Dress up as Conan and talk about what is best in life.

• 5Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Never heard of an incel before looked it up and it's just a fancy word for virgin I guess. Pussy is not that hard to get honestly. If you can't get laid either you aren't trying or you have to high of standards. Plenty of fat balding beta dudes who think they are owed top shelf pussy when they aren't good enough and really should be shopping for some off brands like Great Value Pussy, or Dr. Thunder Pussy.

• 6Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 8 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Welp, now Tenga is in my search history. Not the worst thing in there I suppose.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Incels believe pussy should just be given to them on command, that it is a right of being male. Paying for it means it's an exchange or a privilege, and thus they are being denied their right.

Basically, they're morons and should get fucked. In more ways than one.

Last edited:

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Incels believe pussy should just be given to them on command, that it is a right of being male. Paying for it means it's an exchange or a privilege, and thus they are being denied their right.

Basically, they're morons and should get fucked. In more ways than one.

So wait they are Muslims?

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Vulg

Golden Knight of the Realm
Aren't these pussy bitches the exact sort that are supposed to be excluded from future gene pools? Hunt successfully or just go fucking die quietly in a corner somewhere, as it has always been.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I thought r/incel was a troll job? I'm sure there are actual people like this, but are we certain it's a sizable and real movement?

• 1Like

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
It's like Virgin AA, they made it a problem and a club/sub reddit and in order to stay in the club they have to keep on showing off how they're being reject. It's no different than Trans things, this Trans thing wasn't a problem until social media,

where one Trans thing was like "i think i like guys",
then the next Trans thing is like "i think i like boobs... on myself",
then the next Trans thing is "fuck you bitches, i'm taking Hormones ya'll!!!"

Also, it's all white ppl, those kinds of ppl have serious issues.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Cheers, I knew it was all about virgins: I just wondered why they just didn't fuck some hooker for 20 mins rather than complain on the internet for years about poor virgin. Seems like you can even make a group for that now on the internet...

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Because they have no confidence, blame the world for their problems, and are basically 1999-2003 EQ players without a game to pour their frustrations into.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
Cheers, I knew it was all about virgins: I just wondered why they just didn't fuck some hooker for 20 mins rather than complain on the internet for years about poor virgin. Seems like you can even make a group for that now on the internet...
b/c once they fuck, they outta da club

They would rather be in da club, rather than giving up their v-card, also the whole incel thing is about how much a great resume they have (in terms of being a great catch)
<iframe width="100%" height="300" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" allow="autoplay" src=""></iframe>

it's not going to the timestamp, try around 31mins in

• 1Like

Morsakin

Golden Knight of the Realm
Because they have no confidence, blame the world for their problems, and are basically 1999-2003 EQ players without a game to pour their frustrations into.

This is the most accurate description I've encountered thus far.

• 3Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Prostitution is illegal.

So is Jaywalking

1.60867_image.jpg

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Hodjing

Pops

b/c once they fuck, they outta da club

They would rather be in da club, rather than giving up their v-card, also the whole incel thing is about how much a great resume they have (in terms of being a great catch)
<iframe width="100%" height="300" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" allow="autoplay" src=""></iframe>

it's not going to the timestamp, try around 31mins in
What is an EARON? All I can find is a serial rapist/killer who just got caught?

Cybsled

Incels are basically just narcissistic people with no interpersonal skills that can't understand why people out of their league won't fuck them after laying their eyes upon their incelness, because they see said objects of desire with men who are clearly "worse" then themselves and think it is some sort of conspiracy against them, but at the sametime make no effort to actually find someone who might be a better fit for them and actually like them if they stopped being cockbags.