Why was Izo banned

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
The way I heard it, he asked Tuco to ban him for a specific period of time. I don't get that, because just don't come to the website then? But that's what I read.

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
because he sees himself as

rrr_img_65194.jpg

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
The way I heard it, he asked Tuco to ban him for a specific period of time. I don't get that, because just don't come to the website then? But that's what I read.
This is correct. He asked for a two month ban to focus on RL. This isn't an uncommon request.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wtf is to stop you from browsing...well it is Izo he can't stop posting constantly I guess.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
How hard is it to not go to a website? Seriously what the fuck.
When you've been doing something 5 times a day for 15 years, call me crazy, but it could be habit forming.

I know I'd have a tough time avoiding this place unless I made a very conscious effort. Why expend that energy if a simple ban accomplishes the same thing?

When you've been doing something 5 times a day for 15 years, call be crazy, but it could be habit forming.

I know I'd have a tough time avoiding this place unless I made a very conscious effort. Why expend that energy if a simple ban accomplishes the same thing?
What means call be crazy.