Widows (2018)

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Widows (2018)

Tagline: Left with nothing. Capable of anything.

Genre: Crime, Drama, Thriller

Director: Steve McQueen

Cast: Viola Davis, Michelle Rodriguez, Elizabeth Debicki, Cynthia Erivo, Colin Farrell, Brian Tyree Henry, Daniel Kaluuya, Jacki Weaver, Carrie Coon, Robert Duvall, Liam Neeson, Manuel Garcia-Rulfo, Jon Bernthal, Garret Dillahunt, Michael Harney, Lukas Haas, Matt Walsh, Adepero Oduye, Ann Mitchell, Kevin J. O'Connor, Molly Kunz, Coburn Goss, Clare Cooney, James Vincent Meredith, Eric C. Lynch, Will Zahrn, Stephen Hill, Deron J. Powell, Keith Kupferer, Lily Mojekwu, Laura Fisher, Tonray Ho, Lizzy Leigh, Daniel Craig Baker, Bailey Rhyse Walters, Socorro Santiago, Patrese McClain, Stephen Eugene Walker, Bailee Brewer, Matthew Fowler, Amanda Rivera, Kirsten Fitzgerald, Katherine Kupferer, Cameron Knight

Release: 2018-11-09

Runtime: 128

Plot: Set in contemporary Chicago, amidst a time of turmoil, four women with nothing in common except a debt left behind by their dead husbands' criminal activities take fate into their own hands and conspire to forge a future on their own terms.

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
97% on Rotten Tomatoes. Maybe it received a great score off of merit? Maybe?

• 4Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 4 users

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Wonder where they got that idea from.

Widows.jpg

• 1Like

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
This whole forced "woman can too..." movement is just cringey and bad.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Barab

Silver Knight of the Realm
Movie was good, and just not saying that because I live in Chicago, good plot, great acting, good blend of the political and criminal world...best move currently out in my opinion.

• 2Picard
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Movie was good, and just not saying that because I live in Chicago, good plot, great acting, good blend of the political and criminal world...best move currently out in my opinion.

No, no, no. You have to not see it and then rail against it and bemoan the rampant sjw faggotry. You're doing it all wrong.

• 2Like
  • 1Salty
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Watched this over the weekend. Actually not a bad movie. It's IMDB score of 7 is pretty fair. Nice little twist. Worth a watch to kill time.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Saw it a few weeks ago.

It was ok, but what I liked about it is that I disliked or hated all of the characters.

• 1Worf

Szlia

It's a pretty ok movie with several good scenes and Elizabeth Debicki can do no wrong in my book, but as a heist movie it's pretty lame and as a portrait of Chicago where crime and politics are tightly woven, I preferred something like the lone season of The Chicago Code.

• 1Solidarity

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
It's a pretty ok movie with several good scenes and Elizabeth Debicki can do no wrong in my book, but as a heist movie it's pretty lame and as a portrait of Chicago where crime and politics are tightly woven, I preferred something like the lone season of The Chicago Code.

Jesus, I do love Debicki. Love at first sight watching The Night Manager/The Kettering Incident (can't remember what I saw first).

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database