Win a Smokey & the Bandit Replica Car

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
i-Z3cXjSq.jpg

I just saw a commercial with Burt Reynolds giving a way a restored replica of the Bandit Car & it made me chuckle. I guess it is the 40th Anniversary of the movie & supports a good cause (a better cause than that fucking cat @a_skeleton_02 ) so I figured I would post it for the laugh & the education of our younger members. I bet half the board is too young to have ever heard of the movie.

2017 Bandit Dream Giveaway

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
lets be honest, it was a mediocre b movie at best

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
My neighbor had that model and color. I thought he was a millionaire

Turns out he was just trash.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
View attachment 135828

I just saw a commercial with Burt Reynolds giving a way a restored replica of the Bandit Car & it made me chuckle. I guess it is the 40th Anniversary of the movie & supports a good cause (a better cause than that fucking cat @a_skeleton_02 ) so I figured I would post it for the laugh & the education of our younger members. I bet half the board is too young to have ever heard of the movie.

2017 Bandit Dream Giveaway

Sounds legit as hell

"Your tax-deductible donation to win helps support homeless children, our troops, and other great causes!"

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Sounds legit as hell

"Your tax-deductible donation to win helps support homeless children, our troops, and other great causes!"

No matter how you slice it, it is a better cause than a_skeleton_02' fucking cat.