Winter 2013 Anime Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
http://randomc.net/2012/12/26/winter-2013-preview/

ibfb4amzrNugez.jpg

http://i1.minus.com/ibfb4amzrNugez.jpg- full size view

Sean_sl

shitlord
Same thing I posted in the other thread, I'm going to check out:

Mangirl!
Ai Mai Mi
Cuticle Tantei Inaba
Maoyuu Maou Yuusha
D.C. III ~Da Capo III~
Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru
AKB0048 Next Stage
Minami-ke Tadaima
Hakkenden: Touhou Hakken Ibun
Senran Kagura
Love Live! School Idol Project
AMNESIA
THE UNLIMITED - Hyoubu Kyousuke
Bakumatsu Gijinden Roman
Tamako Market
GJ-bu (Good Job Club)
[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */
Vividred Operation
Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT
Kotoura-San
Mondai-Ji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo?
Chihayafuru 2

I'm especially looking forward to Maoyuu Maou Yuusha and[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */of the new series. There's some great sequels coming up too like Chihayafuru 2 and Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT.

Sean_sl

shitlord
Days? I did that just last night from scratch. I refused to stop until it was done. I did miss a lot though, yeah. Some stuff I can't remember if I've watched or not like Jin-Roh and Himitsu: Top Secret. I think I may have, not sure.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
i probably need to edit mine. i have 5-7 so far. lol....fuck....what a waste of time though..jesus.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So pissed that it will be 10 months between Gundam Unicorn 5 and 6. I look for it in every preview list and get disappointed every time.

Sean_sl

shitlord
Rori has the first 2 of the last 4 episodes of Kokoro Connect subbed now, hopefully the last two will come soon.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Last two are up too. I saw the first two already and they're pretty good. Glad they have the second two out already, was going to get antsy if they were going to take a while to release them.

Sean_sl

shitlord
So I guess those 17 eps covered up to volume 4 of the Light Novels of Kokoro Connect? Looking at the Wiki it's up to 9 and ongoing.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Good ending to that 4-parter of Kokoro Connect, Inaba is so adorable.

Nekomonagatari released on Dec 31st. Commie subs is apparently releasing it as four 30-min pieces. First one is already out so far.