Winter 2020 Anime Thread

Malkav

French Madman
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Winter 2020 Anime Thread

Genre: Animation

First aired: 2020-01-01

Cast: Yui Ogura, Ayane Sakura, Sora Amamiya, Momo Asakura, Shiina Natsukawa, Ayaka Ohashi, Kaori Ishihara, Mikako Komatsu, Kana Hanazawa

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Just completed Book 19 "Subordinates". It was mostly a dull chapter, just filling in some information to expand on the story. It also held the return of a few characters, which was nice. However, it seems like they are only going to cause problems. Oh well. Guess we'll see where it goes from here.
And I celebrated NYE by completing Book 20 "Zanoba". Yeah, I'm a nerd. It was a little longer of a chapter, but not a lot went on. It was a war between Zanoba's home city and invaders. Rudi got his first official kill (many of them at that), so there's that. And we also learned that the jolly demon king is also one of the apostles. That sucks. Oh well, on to the .5 chapter. I realize it's a recap, but the first page seems to be written instead of recap. It's also a small book.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Malkav

French Madman
Here is the chart back :

winter-2020.jpg

Not sure what I'll end up watching yet. Will have to give a few things a try.

• 1Like

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Nothing from the AlienTable.
They do have a Fate/Stay movie in March 2020

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Best thing of this last season was No Guns Life. A no bullshit Crime Noire Cyberpunk anime.

God damn badass shit.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
That's the one where the one guy had a gun for a head? I remember watching the first episode and it bothered me so I gave up.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
And I celebrated NYE by completing Book 20 "Zanoba". Yeah, I'm a nerd. It was a little longer of a chapter, but not a lot went on. It was a war between Zanoba's home city and invaders. Rudi got his first official kill (many of them at that), so there's that. And we also learned that the jolly demon king is also one of the apostles. That sucks. Oh well, on to the .5 chapter. I realize it's a recap, but the first page seems to be written instead of recap. It's also a small book.
It was a lazy day today, so I read all of Book 20.5 "Intermission". It was absolutely NOT a recap chapter. It was all new content, and began 1 year after the final page of chapter 20. Good story. We see what takes place, and it also began the next step of Rudi (Rudy?)'s journey. I liked it. Looks like some shit's going to go down in book 21. At least the foreshadowing makes it seem that way.

• 1Like

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
Interspecies Reviewers: We live in the most interesting timeline, one where a hentai doujinshi artist like amahara gets an anime adaptation. Until I discovered amahara I didn't even consider that hentai doujinshi could be actually funny.
Two adventurers and a virgin futa angel they saved/picked up along the way go out and review other species brothels. Shortly after futa angel is no longer a virgin.

• 1WTF
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
That's the one where the one guy had a gun for a head? I remember watching the first episode and it bothered me so I gave up.

Yah. He was extended as they term it into a war machine. A Gun Slave but since the war is over he's like a private investigator.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Interspecies Reviewers: We live in the most interesting timeline, one where a hentai doujinshi artist like amahara gets an anime adaptation. Until I discovered amahara I didn't even consider that hentai doujinshi could be actually funny.
Two adventurers and a virgin futa angel they saved/picked up along the way go out and review other species brothels. Shortly after futa angel is no longer a virgin.

What the fuck did I just watch?

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Malkav

French Madman
Not yet this season. This season is S1 recap. S2 will be for Spring.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Wasn't that Epi Pen guy a HUGE otaku that loved Anime and wanted to make a new series just for Rem & Ram? Or am I remembering it wrong.

• 1Like

Malkav

French Madman
An entire season of recap?

To be exact :
"New edition" that edits the first season into one-hour episodes with new cuts of animation leading up to the second season in April.

• 1Like

Rope

Silver Knight of the Realm
Plunderer is tits and power levels. Thought it was almost over. Kinda surprised they animated it.

Dorohedoro was fun for a bit? I gave up on it near the end (I think it has an end?). It was a pretty ugly manga so I am curious to see it animated.

• 1Like
TV show information provided by The Movie Database