winter dreams

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
So hot. So I give you, Ice Lobster
0202051444.jpg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users
75 Dart, slant 6, the last year of good darts, before they ditched the slant 6

edit: it is slowly dawning on me, from that shot, you ID a possible dart. dude. we should hang out.

Last edited:
  • 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Oldbased

> Than U
The low last night was 80 and with heat index it was 109 in Kentucky yesterday. Today too. This thread is a goddamn work of art while fire and hell consumes the bloody earth.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
122F here you fucking pussies. It was about 105F and 70% humidity at 9pm last night.

Oldbased

> Than U
I was forced to go outside and hose off my HVAC yesterday. Instant drop in AC cooling capacity. These are tough times. I remember my grandmother may she rest in peace talking about how they had no AC growing up and they just sat under trees all day drinking lemonade. As if. LEMONADE. I haven't had that in ages. Man they sure had it made.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
I was forced to go outside and hose off my HVAC yesterday. Instant drop in AC cooling capacity. These are tough times. I remember my grandmother may she rest in peace talking about how they had no AC growing up and they just sat under trees all day drinking lemonade. As if. LEMONADE. I haven't had that in ages. Man they sure had it made.

Which is funny because lemonade has not once ever quenched my thirst.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Does it have a hemi?
no, it had a 318 2 barrel, but it was still like 200+ HP because the 60s and i could get that baby up to 100mph easy. it cruised the highway like a champ, but the drum brakes all around and rotting mechanics made the car a complete deathtrap in the city driving. i had too many close calls and retired it when i bought my new chrysler convertible. looked great though and i miss that car. if it had been a convertible i would have spent the extra money to have all its innards and brakes updated to modern and still be driving it now..
1969-plymouth-sport-fury-convertible-rare-1-of-only-1579-made-mopar-dodge-conv-2.jpg

thing of beauty.

• 1Like
I'm telling you, these cars 1975 and before were such perfect beasts. Boring as hell!! (Anyone thinks the Dart is sexy.... well, maybe you are my type of gal, but you sure are weird).

Several years ago, during bad weather, a standard min-van/SUV type car cut me off making a double-lane right turn b/c she didn't see me, and BAM, I slammed right into her passenger side (no injuries).

She was freaked out, and was wondering if we should call the police, exchange infos, etc. (There was two witnesses who already gave me their phone numbers.) So I look at her car, and my Dart. The left bumper on the Dart was a wee bit bent in, but nothing to speak of. The woman's car, on the other hand, had the entire side smashed in, would definitely need a new side door, maybe even a new rear quarterpanel.

STEEL baby. That's what happens when 2 tons of 70's steel hits a bunch of glued together plastic lol.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I'm telling you, these cars 1975 and before were such perfect beasts. Boring as hell!! (Anyone thinks the Dart is sexy.... well, maybe you are my type of gal, but you sure are weird).

Several years ago, during bad weather, a standard min-van/SUV type car cut me off making a double-lane right turn b/c she didn't see me, and BAM, I slammed right into her passenger side (no injuries).

She was freaked out, and was wondering if we should call the police, exchange infos, etc. (There was two witnesses who already gave me their phone numbers.) So I look at her car, and my Dart. The left bumper on the Dart was a wee bit bent in, but nothing to speak of. The woman's car, on the other hand, had the entire side smashed in, would definitely need a new side door, maybe even a new rear quarterpanel.

STEEL baby. That's what happens when 2 tons of 70's steel hits a bunch of glued together plastic lol.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity

Pops

b8ce46555ebec865f4d1de36a3e07176--golden-age-waves.jpg

Front wheel drive pimp mobile I bought off my father in the late '80's. What a piece of shit.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users