There is a war going on over control of your mind
Looks pretty cool, I'll fux witchu Ames if my beta key ever comes through

Also would love an extra one if anyone one haz

Swagdaddy

The online reviews of beta players make it sound like dogshit =(

atalakas

Golden Knight of the Realm
its.. different, its hard to actually hit the perma death state. When you die you become a "ghost" and you have to go back to the shrine, at the shrine you have a % that you will turn to ash, once your ash, you have a % to finally die. You can sway the balance to make sure you dont die, by sacrificing items to get a 100% rez. I have only made it to lvl 9 but its.. not a 2 hours and you'll be 20+ its got some difficulty, and it is best played in groups. Thing is when you make your character you make a surname of sorts and all toons you make can me tied to this name, and you all share a soul level, which is main quest and xp for that. you get a bonus xp to other toons you make up to that soul lvl.

Swagdaddy

So what you are saying is you can only perma-die if you are a fucking retard, therefore I cannot inflict this condition on others and will flush this game down the toilet.

atalakas

Golden Knight of the Realm
Well Swag, if you kill someone then loot all there shit, ya they could lose everything

Swagdaddy

The system you describe makes perma-death sound extremely avoidable, which means my ability to perma-kill people is much too deep an investment.

That was the only appeal of this game so I will be "flushing it down the toilet" per say.

bayr_sl

shitlord
I wouldn't say it's dogshit but it is really different and very group oriented, which is a foreign concept these days. There was like 20 minutes of unskippable Playstation 2 era cutscenes before I could play that pissed me off too much to really play it though.

Swagdaddy

There was like 20 minutes of unskippable Playstation 2 era cutscenes before I could play that pissed me off too much to really play it though.
I repped post almost made milk come out my nose.

Lodor_sl

shitlord
The game advancement is really slow and the game is full on group oriented passed lvl 8 or so.

But what can you expect. The game is already 4-5 years old in its creation (its been live in the west for half a decade or so already). It is just hitting the west super late for some reason.

Ames_sl

shitlord
Got dayum I just wanted to grief fags with permadeath. Fuck that % to come back BS. Although I do honestly wish more games would consider permadeath being at least an option in their game. The sole reason I play D3 is to play HC with MP10 otherwise that shit just aint fun unless you can loose everything with a lag spike.

Toxxulian_sl

shitlord
The video on their website is horrible, do these companies really think that potential consumers like that shit? Bad music, bad camera angles, low resolution video, etc. Couldn't even finish it.

Ames_sl

shitlord
The video on their website is horrible, do these companies really think that potential consumers like that shit? Bad music, bad camera angles, low resolution video, etc. Couldn't even finish it.
Its an SOE Game, What do you expect? Although, This game might really turn it around for vanguard.

Swagdaddy

Yeah i still app'd for beta, but that was before I found out about the gay ass "perma" death system.