Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem

bigmark268

Knight of the Realm
7h 23m
Reactions
5 4 0 0

Anyone tried this out? I just watched a video on it that Rhykker did. It looks rather ambitious.

Tuco

Janitor of the Realm
2d 17h 32m
Reactions
32,912 2,150 0 0
Looks very cool. Will try when it's released!

j00t

Molten Core Raider
21h 39m
Reactions
796 159 0 0
I have it, but it's a bit buggy and the quality of life stuff is still being worked on. I haven't really played much of it because of that, though

Jonkimble

<Donors Crew>
10h 27m
Reactions
54 2 0 0
Spent some time researching this game. Looks like PoE inside of the D3 engine, which is something that I am very excited about. But it is all about execution; I'm not sure the $20 price tag is enough money to execute it properly. Very ambitious game; probably should have charged $30-40. Haven't found any information regarding any plans for MTX.

Caliane

Vyemm Raider
1d 6h 36m
Reactions
1,354 93 0 0
Its been on my radar, and wishlist.

but all the steam reviews basically say, "great promise, but its not ready yet." So, I have not bitten, yet.

Raign

<Donors Crew>
3h 2m
Reactions
71 4 0 0
I picked it up. It is still a little (well a lot) rough around the edges but definitely has a lot of potential. The skill 'wheel' is amazing, the ability to mix and match to build your own class is even better than Grim Dawns, which is saying something, and the game is definitely the best looking arpg to date. That said, the animation and movement is still hitchey as hell, often locking up all together, the monster path-finding is bad enough as to basically be considered not even there and many of the skills and key features they talked about in their kickstarter from a year or so back (was called Umbra or something like that then) are still just road-map items.

Overall though, definitely enough there to make it worth watching.. with another 9-12 months of development it could easily be an amazing arpg.

Hateyou

<Donors Crew>
1d 58m
Reactions
2,013 150 0 0
I played it not long after they released it. It was extremely rough, returned it after 45 minutes or so, but I still watch it. I'm totally down if they get it polished some day, the graphics and ideas are great.

TecKnoe

Lord Nagafen Raider
55m
Reactions
13 4 0 0
any word on when multiplayer is being added? me and a buddy wanna pick this up, ty bros!