Wolfpack - Hardcore Co-Op Multiplayer U-Boat Sim

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>

I'm a bit of a naval history nerd, especially subs, so I was excited to see this but felt the price tag was too much for EA. If you were into the SH series, you will love this. After watching some streams, I decided to at least give it a try and I am impressed.

Still a lot of features to be developed but the basic gameplay of getting on a crew and going out to find and sink convoys and try not to get raped by destroyers is quite good. It can be time-consuming but I think there is a nice realism balance. Current roles on a crew are Nav, Radioman, Dive, Helm, Captain. Roles can be fluid once you're on a boat (in case you want to try different things) and most of the community is very helpful about teaching newbs how to operate the stations. Interesting twist is that you can have up to 4 subs on a co-op patrol and you can use radio coms to coordinate.

Definitely a lot of potential and a good buy for the hardcore simmers.

Also heck out subsim.com for tutorials, info on tactics, discord, etc.

If you're looking for teammates, easy to find on the Discord server. Send me a PM if you want to play and we can coordinate. I'll be on this evening.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

ver_21

Molten Core Raider
Can I can mutter, "Verdammt. Verdammt," while passing through Gibraltar?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
My favorite is screaming ALAAAHHHM! And sounding the alarm for a crash dive.

• 1Like

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
This looks like it could be pretty good. Who else is playing?

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
This looks like it could be pretty good. Who else is playing?

I don't know if anyone else here is. If you get on the Discord server, it is pretty easy to find a crew. You'll develop a group of people you like playing with and probably some to avoid.

• 1Like