Woolygimp and Nevergone's Victory Lap Thread.

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

nevergone

Low IQ Vegan Pacifist
<Gold Donor>
I am not. What makes you think the USG has no regard for American lives? Guess what? Every person within the USG/DoD/etc... is an American

Yes, you are.
People in power have always been able to justify the sacrifice the safety and lives of others to protect and promote the ideals of the greater good.

nevergone

Low IQ Vegan Pacifist
<Gold Donor>
Fuck off with your conspiracy theory nonsense. Present some evidence or get the fuck out.

Evidence of what?
The potential for our government to conduct terrorist activities in false flag operations?

Scroll up.

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
The question is:

Did veganism-induced nutrient deficiencies lead to this conspiracy theory nonsense, or were both the veganism and the conspiracy nonsense caused by the same underlying cognitive problems?

• 3Like
  • 1Nationalist
Reactions: 3 users

nevergone

Low IQ Vegan Pacifist
<Gold Donor>
Here we go again.

Everything is dismissible on account of my being vegan. Genius argument.

nevergone

Low IQ Vegan Pacifist
<Gold Donor>
I don't see what difference it makes whether it was a plane crash or a fall at home, all that matters is her mental condition now. Either of those events could result in a traumatic brain injury.

There is no difference, we're talking about the same woman that evaded sniper fire because she's actually Ripley levels of female badass.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Here we go again.

Everything is dismissible on account of my being vegan. Genius argument.

You have presented ZERO evidence of your conspiracy theory.

When you present no evidence for something other than your claim, the only thing supporting it is your reputation. So your stance on other issues is actually relevant.

• 2Like
  • 1Brony
Reactions: 2 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
You have presented ZERO evidence of your conspiracy theory.

When you present no evidence for something other than your claim, the only thing supporting it is your reputation. So your stance on other issues is actually relevant.

Pretty much. When a person has one bad idea they refuse to provide citations for, and then they come up with another bad idea that they refuse to provide citations for, they're going to have it pointed out to them that they keep coming up with bad ideas for which they have no evidence.

Its fairly simple mathematics here, nevergone.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
The question is:

Did veganism-induced nutrient deficiencies lead to this conspiracy theory nonsense, or were both the veganism and the conspiracy nonsense caused by the same underlying cognitive problems?

I present Wooly as example one that veganism doesn't turn you crazy. Bad genes bro, bad genes. Nevergone was a good guy until he turned 26. That's when...he changed. He started writing strange messages on his wall and his oatmeal burgers? They started to taste strange with way too much flaxseed in them. Guy needs help.

nevergone

Low IQ Vegan Pacifist
<Gold Donor>
Pretty much. When a person has one bad idea they refuse to provide citations for, and then they come up with another bad idea that they refuse to provide citations for, they're going to have it pointed out to them that they keep coming up with bad ideas for which they have no evidence.

Its fairly simple mathematics here, nevergone.

You think there's going to be peer reviewed studies and analysis proving the government's involvement in conspiratorial practices?

Well, no. That burden of proof will not be met. Nor was I attempting to; I was merely saying it's a possibility and there's value in distrusting and remaining suspicious of powerful entities.

Correlating this back to veganism is nothing more than an attack on character regarding an issue that's already been ran to ground in another thread.

Woolygimp

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I present Wooly as example one that veganism doesn't turn you crazy. Bad genes bro, bad genes. Nevergone was a good guy until he turned 26. That's when...he changed. He started writing strange messages on his wall and his oatmeal burgers? They started to taste strange with way too much flaxseed in them. Guy needs help.

I literally can't be a vegetarian. I'm 110% healthy when I avoid certain foods, but there's shit in fruits/vegetables (natural pesticides that plants make) that make a small portion of the population very ill. Kind of like a food allergy except it's not. It really feels like I've been drugged when I eat something as benign as ketchup.

That also means no wine for me, which blows because I think wine is the holy grail of alcohol. Tastes better than bear, gets you more fucked up, isn't as blatantly unhealty, and is refined.

I'd probably eat a diet in 90% fruits/vegetables, with small amounts of white meat, if I could. I can't so my diet is like meat, meat, fish, and more meat.

The pesticide that these plants self-produce is what makes aspirin. People get sick from too much aspirin; some people just have varying tolerance levels as to how well their body can metabolize the substance. Aspirin can nearly kill me, and has killed several people...if I'm not mistaken Jimmy Bulger's son?

So yeah, some people are genetically predisposed to be carnivorous. They've even linked the substance to autism and ADD in children. When kids are given a diet low in it, they improve tremendously. Has something to do with our modern environment, or maybe some kind of chemicals fucked up our genes, or those of our parents. Really hard to say, but it's pretty interesting shit. I can't even eat fast food.

I cook everything I eat, avoid olive oil, use dairy produces, fish, and meat. All home cooked, without even pepper. I can eat bread and shit too. Been this way my entire life.

Last edited:

nevergone

Low IQ Vegan Pacifist
<Gold Donor>

Flax is bad for you bro. Don't touch the stuff. Soy, too, for that matter.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
You think there's going to be peer reviewed studies and analysis proving the government's involvement in conspiratorial practices?

This is what we call a textbook strawman.

I haven't said a fucking word about what I think, except that you provide a lot of claims and fail to provide any evidence to back them up, ergo you are a retard.

That's literally the only opinion I've given on this subject.

Inb4 hodj compares this to religious people and burden of proof for god.

It is sorta the same thing. Bad thinking in one area spawns bad thinking in all areas.

• 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Last warning, keep the bullshit about Wooly and Nevergone's diet or personal life out of the thread.

Hodj no hodjing.

Look here you fat piece of shit, we are discussing Nevergone's complete inability to provide citations for his claims, not his diet, you dumb fucking retard.

Last warning your ass out of this thread, fuck face.

• 1Like

nevergone

Low IQ Vegan Pacifist
<Gold Donor>
This is what we call a textbook strawman.

I haven't said a fucking word about what I think, except that you provide a lot of claims and fail to provide any evidence to back them up, ergo you are a retard.

That's literally the only opinion I've given on this subject.

It is sorta the same thing. Bad thinking in one area spawns bad thinking in all areas.

See, here's the problem, you operate on this level where you're treating this thread and forums as some kind of masterclass debate scenario. I'm not here to convince anyone of the things I say; I'm simply sharing a different perspective and if you're interested in vetting any of the things I say, the power of the internets allows you to research whatever you want.

Instead though, you simply dismiss everything on the basis of the person suggesting things has provided insufficient evidence or doesn't demonstrate the highest quality of debate principles.

Relax Judge Judy.

Citations needed.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
See, here's the problem, you operate on this level where you're treating this thread and forums as some kind of masterclass debate scenario. I'm not here to convince anyone of the things I say; I'm simply sharing a different perspective and if you're interested in vetting any of the things I say, the power of the internets allows you to research whatever you want.

Instead though, you simply dismiss everything on the basis of the person suggesting things has provided insufficient evidence or doesn't demonstrate the highest quality of debate principles.

Relax Judge Judy.

Ah, no, see, these forums have always been a place where someone who says stupid shit they won't even bother to defend gets called on it.

This is us, calling you, on your stupid shit.

• 1Like

nevergone

Low IQ Vegan Pacifist
<Gold Donor>
Ah, no, see, these forums have always been a place where someone who says stupid shit they won't even bother to defend gets called on it.

This is us, calling you, on your stupid shit.

There's nothing to defend, that's my point.
I suggested a possibility.

You're a mentally litigious idiot.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
There's nothing to defend

Then shut the fuck up with baseless claims because we are not concerned with what is within the realm of possibility, but rather what is in the realm of probability.

There is a difference and now we have reached the point where you've become a caricature of a Creationist theist. "ITS POSSIBLE A 600 YEAR OLD MAN BUILT A BOAT IN HIS BACKYARD SO THEREFORE YOU MUST TAKE MY FAIRY TALES SERIOUSLY LOL BUT DONT EXPECT ME TO BACK THEM UP WITH ANY EVIDENCE THATS ASKING TOO MUCH AND IS TOO HARD LOL"

Fuck you.

nevergone

Low IQ Vegan Pacifist
<Gold Donor>
Then shut the fuck up with baseless claims because we are not concerned with what is within the realm of possibility, but rather what is in the realm of probability.

There is a difference and now we have reached the point where you've become a caricature of a Creationist theist. "ITS POSSIBLE A 600 YEAR OLD MAN BUILT A BOAT IN HIS BACKYARD SO THEREFORE YOU MUST TAKE MY FAIRY TALES SERIOUSLY LOL BUT DONT EXPECT ME TO BACK THEM UP WITH ANY EVIDENCE THATS ASKING TOO MUCH AND IS TOO HARD LOL"

Fuck you.

Triggered again.

Status
Not open for further replies.