Wordpress and adding WooCommerce plug-in

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I didnt see a thread on Wordpress. Anyone have experience with it and specifically about adding a WooCommerce plug-in? How tough is designing with Wordpress for someone with an above room temperature IQ?

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I didnt see a thread on Wordpress. Anyone have experience with it and specifically about adding a WooCommerce plug-in? How tough is designing with Wordpress for someone with an above room temperature IQ?
Nothing to do with computer shit is even remotely hard short of like 3d rendering, compression algorithms, AI/ML shit, things on that order of magnitude. Everything else is googleable, just depends on how much frustration you want to put up with.

Just about anything to do with the web is fucking braindead if you want to put the time in.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Nothing to do with computer shit is even remotely hard short of like 3d rendering, compression algorithms, AI/ML shit, things on that order of magnitude. Everything else is googleable, just depends on how much frustration you want to put up with.

Just about anything to do with the web is fucking braindead if you want to put the time in.
My concern is less the website design itself and more the woocommerce plugin getting set up correctly and not leaving some gaping security hole in an e-commerce site.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
My concern is less the website design itself and more the woocommerce plugin getting set up correctly and not leaving some gaping security hole in an e-commerce site.
well as long as you have wp and woocommerce updated, you won't get exploited, of course you'd want to use a security plugin like bulletproof security, free version is there i think the pro is cheap enough to just buy it too.

• 1Like

Izo

Tranny Chaser
landapes.
planet of the apes art GIF by Tech Noir

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
wordpress is amazingly easy to drag and drop, as long as you keep it updated like i said, and also limit the plugins (the mo plugins, the more you open yourself up to possible exploit, not likely, but why have that hole, do you really need that smiley face plugin?) and have secure user/pw you'll be fine. if it's just setting up a nice decent store front you'll most likely never have to touch code and just use the gui, if youre an aspie and you have to have the title page 7pixels to the left... well

• 1Like