World of Warcraft: Current Year

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
I think there's a scattered bunch of people who have Alliance characters, yeah. Midori, Nite1 and I play with an Alliance guild on Eitrigg/Shu'halo. I'm gonna have to dial that back a bit in BfA though.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
4 of my 110s are still Alliance from an old guild and I just never transferred them. Kind of hate that all my chars are so damn spread out now.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Bleh I thought Bonechewer would be fine after I heard about server merges and after looking at 2 different websites that analyze server population, but this place is just deserted. It's depressing. I am going to use my 110 boost on another server - any suggestsions for Alliance? I don't care about PvP. Ideally I want as high of a population as possible, without queues higher than 5 minutes. That would be an amazing middleground if it's out there.

I think there's a scattered bunch of people who have Alliance characters, yeah. Midori, Nite1 and I play with an Alliance guild on Eitrigg/Shu'halo. I'm gonna have to dial that back a bit in BfA though.

I played Alliance in Vanilla and then I was forced to play Horde for the next 14 years because of the obsession people seem to have with Horde (aka all my friends played Horde and all my internet buddies played Horde). So many Horde players are so cringe with their "Alliance are faggotz lol." Horde is so metal bro!! Only kids play Alliance!!111

It's a bummer how low pop Alliance is in the raiding sphere, and it continues to get worse and worse because of the feedback loop of people switching to Horde because recruiting is so hard in Alliance etc etc. And it sucks that Alliance lose almost every BG, but I don't care all that much about those things so Alliance is definitely my true home with the much better color palette and quest/story depth.

Alliance colors are so much better and more beautiful. I got so sick of Horde orange I just couldn't do it again lol. It's so nice to be back on Alliance, vastly prefer their zones/lore/quests. Horde is just too often "smash it dead! smash smash smash!" and I find too often that quests have no depth as a result.

Last edited:
  • 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Bleh I thought Bonechewer would be fine after I heard about server merges and after looking at 2 different websites that analyze server population, but this place is just deserted. It's depressing. I am going to use my 110 boost on another server - any suggestsions for Alliance? I don't care about PvP. Ideally I want as high of a population as possible, without queues higher than 5 minutes. That would be an amazing middleground if it's out there.

Remember that PvP/PvE servers are going away with BfA.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Remember that PvP/PvE servers are going away with BfA.

What I meant by I don't care about PvP is like a wargroup or whatever the hell they are called, or battlegrounds are based on server clusters right? But yeah I don't care about PvP in any way. Would be nice to actually win from time to time on Alliance, but I know it's not gonna happen so oh well.

I’m on proudmoore, pop is high.

Alliance? Some servers have a very high pop, but it's like 350k horde/60k alliance.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So I mentioned trying to get a group for the Chosen. I am going to see about this weekend maybe Friday Night or Saturday, depending on the interest maybe we can run it twice.

I would limit it to main geared characters at least 960+ who know the fights at least on a heroic level. I would expect people to stay for all three bosses even if you fuck up and die. If you guys would let me know who is available it would be greatly appreciated. Also if there is someone who is comfortable leading a group of our guys it would also be greatly appreciated.
I can make either night or both.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Morrow Morrow

Because of friends I never had a chance to play alliance. All Horde all the time. I keep wanting to. But all of my money and characters are horde since I started playing 10 years ago.

I do have a lvl 100 Dwarf Paladin because of invasion at Legion launch though! Maybe I'll make use of him sometime.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Its the end of an xpac, population will be at an all time low until pre-patch hits, so it will look dead in spots all over the game.

The only thing that the server has an effect on is Auction House (which is cross faction), guild membership, and the amount of characters you can trade non BoA amongst/have in the same guild. To clarify the last two points; for example, on a two linked servers, like I am on (Alleria-Khadgar), between them you have 28 slots to create characters on, that can all mail each other gold/items/ect. You can also have the same name, just with different servers, in the same guild, like Burns-Alleria and Burns-Khadgar.

Legion seemed to have limited CRZ on release, in that, on a few of the hidden mount hunts you could jump to a dead server cluster and usually get items you needed. Now, from my understanding, all content going forward is completely CRZ, exspecialy considering how they are billing Warmode sharding tech, and the aim for it to be balanced.

With the introduction of WoW communities/cross realm chat/BlizDiscord, even guilds are almost meaningless, unless you raid mythic or like to buy carries.

So, if you use the AH a lot, like to spout political tolling bullshit in trade chat, or run mythic, servers might be important, otherwise, it wont matter in BFA.

Last edited:

Dalien

Registered Hodor
So is Brawlers Guild going away with prepatch on Tuesday?

Seems like the fights would be pretty faceroll now with 900+ gear and the concordance boost. Gonna go give it a try and see.

edit: yeah it's a total joke now, get to Rank 8 before Tuesday if you want the mount.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
It's been a while since I leveled through this garbage.. is there a way to skip all the intro WoD horseshit?

Yes, you can either go to Timeless Isle and take the fire portal in the underwater cave to Gorgrond (can youtube it) or get a mage port to Warspear and then just fly to FF Ridge to where the NPC starts the Garrison quest. No need to do the Tanaan Jungle intro every time.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Yes, you can either go to Timeless Isle and take the fire portal in the underwater cave to Gorgrond (can youtube it) or get a mage port to Warspear and then just fly to FF Ridge to where the NPC starts the Garrison quest. No need to do the Tanaan Jungle intro every time.

Perfect that intro shit is garbage as fuck.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Is the beta worth dowloading and playing at this point since expansion is a month out?
Depending on who you ask, the beta was never worth playing. Personally, I like to go into expansions fresh.

• 1Solidarity

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I swear the fuck the assclowns that work at Blizzard are fucking retarded. So this is the 2nd stat squish since they don't know how to calm their shit down and not scale everything like fucking chimps throwing shit at a wall. So here is how it changes out with the current gear from Legion. Meaning it still scales faster than it needs to and they are still morons and could probably squish this shit even further. Still since this has been a constant problem and we keep fucking our game in the ass maybe we should tone it down? Nope retarded faggots going full bore into stupid by the time the first raid opens.

Instance LFR Normal Heroic Mythic
Emerald Nightmare 162 168 174 180
Trial of Valor 166 172 178 184
Trial of Valor - Helya 168 174 180 186
Nighthold - Early 170 176 182 188
Nighthold - Middle 172 178 184 190
Nighthold - Gul'dan 174 180 186 192
Tomb of Sargeras 182 188 195 210
ToS - Kil'Jaeden 186 192 205 220
Antorus 195 210 225 240
Antorus - Argus 205 220 235 250

Uldir 340 355 370 385

Jesus fucktard chrise you faggots need to be fired. That's a 90 ilvl jump just in fucking leveling gear before we even hit the raid.

They could easy enough learn from their shit and maybe go ilvl 280-290ish from leveling then go with less stupid jumps from the raiding

Uldir 300 305 310 315

Or maybe just remove LFR and Normal and make Heroic back into normal and mythic back into heroic and be done. Watch us be back at almost 500ish ilvl by the end of the expansion again since these fucking cunts need everything to be in the millions and billions.

• 1Like