World of Warcraft: Current Year

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Tried the outlaw rogue (agatha) last night a few times.
Took me 15 tries to find out that I have to interrupt her after taking down the shield. Always died around the 35 second mark until then.

After I realized that, the tries got longer. Need to work on imp goo patch placement a bit. made it to stage 2 in the last try for the night but died to green ball.

Rogue is only ilvl 903 or so, with shit legendaries. I guess I'll run a few wq's for caches, haven't really played her in a long time so I should get a legendary pretty fast. Also timewalking is up and gives 900+++ loot I think so I might just jump into that as well.

I think it's doable, even for me where the rogue was class #7 that I played to 110. I am literally a noob at rogueing.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I swear the fuck the assclowns that work at Blizzard are fucking retarded. So this is the 2nd stat squish since they don't know how to calm their shit down and not scale everything like fucking chimps throwing shit at a wall. So here is how it changes out with the current gear from Legion. Meaning it still scales faster than it needs to and they are still morons and could probably squish this shit even further. Still since this has been a constant problem and we keep fucking our game in the ass maybe we should tone it down? Nope retarded faggots going full bore into stupid by the time the first raid opens.

Instance LFR Normal Heroic Mythic
Emerald Nightmare 162 168 174 180
Trial of Valor 166 172 178 184
Trial of Valor - Helya 168 174 180 186
Nighthold - Early 170 176 182 188
Nighthold - Middle 172 178 184 190
Nighthold - Gul'dan 174 180 186 192
Tomb of Sargeras 182 188 195 210
ToS - Kil'Jaeden 186 192 205 220
Antorus 195 210 225 240
Antorus - Argus 205 220 235 250

Uldir 340 355 370 385

Jesus fucktard chrise you faggots need to be fired. That's a 90 ilvl jump just in fucking leveling gear before we even hit the raid.

They could easy enough learn from their shit and maybe go ilvl 280-290ish from leveling then go with less stupid jumps from the raiding

Uldir 300 305 310 315

Or maybe just remove LFR and Normal and make Heroic back into normal and mythic back into heroic and be done. Watch us be back at almost 500ish ilvl by the end of the expansion again since these fucking cunts need everything to be in the millions and billions.

When they did the first stat squish, there was a Dev post or interview saying that they thought it worked out well and that they exspected to do it every couple of xpacs. Something about it letting them make gear upgrades look more meaningful and allow people to feel like they are really jumping in power over the course of the xpac.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Took me 15 tries to find out that I have to interrupt her after taking down the shield. Always died around the 35 second mark until then.

After I realized that, the tries got longer. Need to work on imp goo patch placement a bit. made it to stage 2 in the last try for the night but died to green ball.

Rogue is only ilvl 903 or so, with shit legendaries. I guess I'll run a few wq's for caches, haven't really played her in a long time so I should get a legendary pretty fast. Also timewalking is up and gives 900+++ loot I think so I might just jump into that as well.

I think it's doable, even for me where the rogue was class #7 that I played to 110. I am literally a noob at rogueing.

Take Marked for Death and use it on the imps to basically one shot them, even the fuming imps. It resets if you kill whatever you put it on within 60 seconds. Never use it on Agatha, only ever use it on the imps. It makes the challenge WAYYYYY easier.

• 1Solidarity

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>

Haha, dude I was in same boat a few nights ago. I never did the Agatha challenge and had 1 relic on my outlaw... Got 3 relics and learned to kick that cast and it still took a few more tries but was much better/easier. It's not as easy as Sigryn or the Arms one, but its doable in low ilvl (think my rogue was 913?). I didn't even know rogue rotation, so watched a few videos on outlaw.

Was worth the screw ups though, think that's the best looking artifact weapon of all of them.

And ya, Khanes advice is good - SnD works too but at our gear lvls the MfD helps you kill the imps really quickly.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
The bursts don't hurt you the bomb you still I believe need to run to the glowy dude. But yes people with the bursts still run around frantically without realizing those don't really do much on LFR.
I do because otherwise, I'll get bad habits for the "real" raiding.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Jesus fucktard chrise you faggots need to be fired. That's a 90 ilvl jump just in fucking leveling gear before we even hit the raid.
But, but, the players need to feel Rewarded™! If they do not get a full upgrade every leveling zone, they'll Complain!

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
Hell why don't we remove item level from players as they progress!
That way you don't even need to make harder content, the players play themselves into making it harder.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Almost got enough welfare argus gear to finish the mage tower. Not a moment too soon!

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Have they said anything about patch day? Surely if it was coming next week they'd have announced it? Are they going to give players a bunch of welfare pvp epics for a week to try to knock out Mage Tower - patch landing 24th? Tune in next week.

Not sure what good it does not announcing it, but here we are.

Rime

<Donor>
They tend to announce patches/season ends on Thursdays. So it should be announced today. If not, I will be quite shocked.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Take Marked for Death and use it on the imps to basically one shot them, even the fuming imps. It resets if you kill whatever you put it on within 60 seconds. Never use it on Agatha, only ever use it on the imps. It makes the challenge WAYYYYY easier.
Yeah I think I need to move my MfD hotkey. It's on "6" and that's too far off from regular rotation buttons. Should be doable if the imps explode 1-shot. Maybe score another legendary and a few upgrades.

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
Looks like we might get three(?) more animations in the style of Harbingers (Legion) and Lords of war (WoD) for BfA:
unknown.png

The last two images pair up really nicely into the final step of the pre patch event in the beta test, and could be the first and last frames of the cutscene that ends the events in Teldrassil.

Khane

I can't wait for the lore to become "Sylvanas knew the world tree had been corrupted by N'Zoth and he was using it to slowly turn Azeroth into another evil Titan but she couldn't tell anyone about what she knew or her plan to stop because the lore for BfA was writted by Rian Johnson"

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
That's my bet anyways. All of the world trees have direct ties to old gods in one way or another. But I also feel like she just wants to stop the alliance before it's too late after seeing what azerite can do and losing a capital city is a pretty big blow.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Have they (or are they planning to) explain away why the Alliance can't just use it's massive lightforge spaceship to nuke the Horde from orbit?

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Have they (or are they planning to) explain away why the Alliance can't just use it's massive lightforge spaceship to nuke the Horde from orbit?

Because they refuse to use WMDs after Garrosh Manabombed Theramore.

• 1Like

Khane

Anyone found any less known, but better, guides on getting all professions to 800 than the crap they have on wowhead?