World of Warcraft: Current Year

xzi

Mouthbreather
mmm, I never played DPS monk until 3 days ago

yeah.. touch of karma is the reason I was standing in aoe.. not cause.. I'm bad, thanks for the dps

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
in another edition of wtf is blizzard doing this patch, here is a list of top healers on Fel hounds

1532237640536.png

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Any BM hunters here? I'm enjoying mine so far. It feels a bit less "clunky" than Legion. It's also good to have a focus builder shot to weave in.

joz123

Potato del Grande
MM is a lot of fun. Rapid Fire will one shot a lot of stuff if you take talents and azerite traits for it.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
So I was dicking around with some stuff today and doing some older content and it dawned on me we're are going to lose our speed farming sets at 116. They nerfed Bear Tartar as we all know but it's still the best we got with food.. but losing the giant movespeed from Aggramar's Stride and Sephuz's Secret is gonna suck massive donkey shit. I am reminded once again why I hope Ion gets cancer in his dick.

• 1Like

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
There's some movement speed effects on some of the gear I think, but its definitely not in the same ballpark as those two.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
They already have the technology to disable/enable item effects in different levels of content, they should just let you have your legendary effects in any pre-BFA content.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Brikker

Trump's Staff
That said I also don’t trust bliz so I’m going to level 3 toons and try to keep them as geared as I can. Right now dk hunter and warlock all look amazing to me but I don’t trust that lock won’t get clubbed st some point and the other 2 classes I only like 2 of the 3 specs so that’s concerning. God I wish havoc wasn’t complete shit bc i love vengeance lol.

What's bad about Havoc? I'm playing hunter at launch but Havoc was my highest ilvl class in legion and I liked the eye beam build with the ABT set. Love that big AoE burst. Also fun to double jump and glide; I'll probably level it as a 2nd class.

Any BM hunters here? I'm enjoying mine so far. It feels a bit less "clunky" than Legion. It's also good to have a focus builder shot to weave in.

I'm doing hunter and trying to decide if i want to level as BM or Survival. Survival got simplified and is the strongest hunter spec atm, supposedly. I'll do both at 120 to cover both ranged and melee.

Rime

<Donor>
They already have the technology to disable/enable item effects in different levels of content, they should just let you have your legendary effects in any pre-BFA content.

The game has always been grindy, but they are making it more and more with each patch under Ion's direction. Really obviously, as well.

Paragon Chest Mounts, RNG on Legendary items, TF/WF RNG, NLC RNG, etc.

With those systems being trimmed, they just have to slow the game down.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Pretty sure I'll be switching to Rogue for BfA. All three specs are looking good right now and sub has always been one of my favorite specs to play.

• 1Like

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Leveling with the three overlapping Fan of Knives boosters is silly.

• 1Like

Korillo

Molten Core Raider
I still love the monk, it's definitely my favourite melee class in this game. It plays fine. Karma is only overtuned b/c of the legendary cloak. Ya, rsk has lost some power and priority and the class playstyle is definitely slower now, I still enjoy it.

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
So going against my own advice, I'll be going with boomy to start the xpac. At least I'll be relevant with treants and AoE for mythic plus whatever the state of druids as a whole is at launch.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Don't care what they've done to Warriors, I'll still play one.

I'll sit there and laugh, again, as my guildmates try to tell me that me playing a Warrior is holding the guild back. It was false last time. It'll be false this time too.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users