World of Warcraft: Current Year

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Qhue do you like anything about this game?

I thought Legion was amazing, which is why I stayed subbed the whole duration even without being in a 'raiding' guild. I have some hope that Furor et al have been playing us like a fiddle with respect to the overall BfA content and there being something truly special on the horizon... This is driven both by how good Legion was but also the presence of some clear foreshadowing in the plot elements.

The second half of Stormsong Valley and all of Drustvar are fun even if I felt less invested in them than I did the Argus content. The designers of Boralus and Tiragarde did not do a good job and need beaten with a wet noodle.

Juvarisx

Florida
I thought Legion was amazing, which is why I stayed subbed the whole duration even without being in a 'raiding' guild. I have some hope that Furor et al have been playing us like a fiddle with respect to the overall BfA content and there being something truly special on the horizon... This is driven both by how good Legion was but also the presence of some clear foreshadowing in the plot elements.

The second half of Stormsong Valley and all of Drustvar are fun even if I felt less invested in them than I did the Argus content. The designers of Boralus and Tiragarde did not do a good job and need beaten with a wet noodle.

Well Queen Azshara is a confirmed middle tier (like a x.2) raid boss so Nazjatar should be a pretty solid zone if they do it right. Then its off to Ny'alotha to fight N'Zoth hopefully and there is a lot of cool shit they could do with that. I get the feeling this expansion has only been partially revealed and by the end it will have redeemed itself lore / content wise.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Leveling to 120 fast so I can get back to MHW. ALmost made it last night but had to at least get a few hrs of sleep in before work.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick

When I was in nazmir and I had to ride A.M.O.D. for a bit I had a moment where I wondered....

Needless

Toe Sucker
anybody know how holy paladin is at 120? i've been set on going Ret but i kinda wanna go healer again this expansion like i did for cata/wod

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
What are the good mods now? I am playing an Arms warrior. I had Recount,. Dominos, X-Perl, DBM, Recount. Any tips on current mods that won't LUA me to death would be great ;) I am not adverse to switching from Dominos.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
I switched away from mods like Dominos because I realized I wasn't playing characters because I didn't want to set up their action bars again.

That being said I'm now trying ElvUI for the first time, and I really like it I think, I just find myself looking up keybinds and macros to compensate for missing buttons (there's no keybind for your collections apparently ... !?)

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
With elvui, type /keyb and bind anything you want to anything you want.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I got hit with that Incompatible bug last night which kicked my DK from the server and couldn't get it patched. I managed to do it first thing this morning after sleeping it off. I lost a lot of time farting around though lol.

If anyone's starting up or low level on Horde and needs some gear, I'd recommend turning in that war supply quest line at Nathanos. It let to the warfront quests and I did Drustvar with Gallywix/Eiltrigg. It was funny and barely had any kill needs, just avoid the rares because they're 120 (everything along the way was my level). The end of the line results in three pieces of azerite gear - helm, shoulders, chest - with decent bonuses.

I did this too. Make sure you get the flight path at the docks in Drustvar, I forgot and had to run back from the outpost to the docks. Once the quest chain was completed, everything phased to 120 and I was only level 111. Trash mobs take you out like nothing with that much level difference. It took me 3 deaths to get back to the port.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Zandalari Wakandans saying, "Zandalar Forever!" and calling the player, "Richmon" and Colonizer is.... a little heavy handed.
While in Zuludar I was anxiously waiting for T'Challa to make an appearance.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Anyone know if there is any way to use legion app still? How am I supposed to farm mounts if I have to put in the effort.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
The app updated I just checked mine and its all BFA stuff now.
Right, I am curious if there is a way to use a legion app as well. I really dont want to go back to the guild hall to do missions.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Right, I am curious if there is a way to use a legion app as well. I really dont want to go back to the guild hall to do missions.

Yeah that is kind of annoying. I'm going to abandon the Order Hall once I get all the mounts and faction i want and so on.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Pretty sure they said they were shitting the legion app down

christine-t-shirt-george-lebay-shitter.jpg