World of Warcraft: Current Year

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
DBM autoskips cutscenes that you've already seen anyway by default, I believe.

What does the addon have to do with the troll quests? Do you skip them altogether or something because it's not the optimal path?

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
There's tons of dumb troll dialogue and dumb troll text. Blah blah blood trolls, mon.

It basically speeds you right through it by giving you a waypoint arrow directing you to npcs, and then zips you through the dialogue and quest windows.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I really liked the Vol'Dun Snakebros questline. The foxes are dumb, but cute. Nazmir is cool overall. Bwonsomdi is the MVP side character though. lol.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Even better it literally tells you steps as you're going places. Like you enter an area and it says "kill x and y', then changes when that's complete. Rather than simply just an arrow pointing places. It makes it so you don't need to know anything except go to place and do x.

Korillo

Molten Core Raider
If you have 3x swift roundhouse traits for ww you could actually get away with using a 2h as ww and never using fof. It sims pretty much the exact same atm. I wouldn't recommend it but it is interesting, and that is just for st obviously.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I can't say I really enjoy the luck of the draw azerite traits when some are so much better than others.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
It was my understanding that they aren't luck of the draw. Aren't they static traits for each specific piece of armor?

• 1Salty

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I think the traits are different based on loot spec when you loot it. For instance PP from windwalking sims higher than any BRM trait.

Korillo

Molten Core Raider
They are luck of the draw in terms of rng, but each piece is set so you can try to farm the ones you need. Still sucks without master loot.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just finished the desert zone. I wanna be one of those snake race people. They look cool as shit.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
The Qanon WOW bullshit. I wouldn't be surprised if the foxes become an allied race a la Pandas. I doubt the snakebros will though.

Cybsled

The Shissar dudes would make a cool race. I'd rather that, but they would probably go for the furry demographic and do the midget fox people.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Had something weird happen. Finished a fourth WQ in Drustvar and the Emissary quest, which was still 2 days away from expiring, just vanished. No completion, no 'go see Quartermaster Alcorn' no nothing. Double checked and I did not get the reputation for it either.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Just finished the desert zone. I wanna be one of those snake race people. They look cool as shit.
Yes I agree they look a lot neater in action than I expected. They also seem a lot smaller than I was anticipating from the early pics of them which is interesting.

• 1Like