World of Warcraft: Current Year

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I get that it's an unpopular opinion, but I would rather deal with that than this idiotic system. Grinding points to unlock traits IS GARBAGE. I shouldn't feel compelled to grind a WQ that will give me 150AP vs the 20k+ that is required to gain a level. I didn't like it in Legion and I hate it a lot more here.

Gear should drop that is an immediate and obvious upgrade. Time-gating upgrades on armor slots (because that's what it is, no matter what level you're at), is a really dumb decision. The neck levels, if they wanted to keep that, should ONLY upgrade the neck's ilvl and leave armor alone. It's dumb and it makes me angry. Everything else in this expansion feels low effort, so I don't have a clue what the blizz boys have been working on this whole time.

Hearthstone and Overwatch, obviously.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
Unrelated but I'm just not enjoying the game. I'm finishing my turtle grind as I'm only a few thousand away from exalted but I've already gone back to do old content to keep collecting everything else like I was doing in prepatch. I'm back to playing other games trying to find a new MMO but they all suck so I'm just gonna end up back on WoW in like a week lmao.

m+ is fun with the bros but that's bout it
Im right there with you, this expansion just isnt pulling me in.

• 2Solidarity

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Im right there with you, this expansion just isnt pulling me in.

How can you guys not like Mists of Zandalaria where there's sort of a war going on kinda but if you thought the prerelease stuff was going to set the tone you'd be dead fucking wrong hope you like Jamaicans. Sylvanas going from torching a capital city and world tree to just standing around Orgrimmar while her champion and life partner Nate fuck off to secure a new ally taking the first six months of the expansion was not what I was expecting.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Dalien

Registered Hodor
Someone (Kurnidor maybe) showed me where Preach said the only way they'll get rid of AP grinding is if people just don't do it. I took it to heart and that's what I'm doing. AP I'm getting is passive right now. I'm 19.5 and it's very slow going, but I stopped caring. The system makes me mad.
Yeah, I'm the same way. I got 19 this week all from passive gains. Grinding it is way too frustrating since it moves so fucking slow. The system wouldn't be as bad if the grind wasn't so bad. They really need to adjust AP needed per level to make it feel better.

I just hit 18 from passive gains and give no fucks. It takes so long for each level that there's no point in grinding your ass off for something you'll get for free in a week or two. Besides just the numbers being so high, something's missing this time around. It was actually fun to grind AP at the beginning of Legion, most people unlocking their third gold trait around when the first raid came out.

Almost every aspect of this expansion seems like a blatant attempt to stretch out their "time played" metric.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This guy is donating to Snutzy's stream as RNG, Raid Leader and Fetid Devourer and it's seriously the funniest shit I've ever seen on a WOW stream. This raid is just getting absolutely fucked on add spawns.

"Hi this is Fetid Devourer, and your watching Jackass"

EDIT: One of his pulls just got shit on (good pull too) by a healer falling through the world. You can't make material this good if you tried.

• 1Worf

xzi

Mouthbreather
The mythic race being streamed is really good so the rest of the community gets to see how un-tested their content actually is. Honestly it's bad for blizzard, lmao.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

wanand

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Redbull arena gone down again, I would say they might be regretting decided to stream live from there but £££££££ talks

Qhue

Trump's Staff
The unlock pace vs acquisition of higher ilevel is a legitimate head scratcher. My best guess goes something like this:

The final two tiers in each Azerite piece are actually not intended to be used by anyone except as a catch-up mechanism. If you are coming into the content late (and thus benefittting from the progressively cheaper Heart progression) or are just slow then what you get is first a defensive trait and then a straight up ilevel boost to help boost you to the next stage.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Welp another fucking ring out of the weekly quest. Still rocking 325 boots and weapon and can't seem to get either to drop. This is beginning to piss me off.

• 1Solidarity

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Got lucky yesterday and got a 350 shield out of a m+ Atal'dazar, replacing a 325 blue shield. Just in time for the raid tonight, where I'm sure Vectis will drop a shield, because that's how my luck works.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Redbull arena gone down again, I would say they might be regretting decided to stream live from there but £££££££ talks

Sco also benched because the best try they had was with a dk tank and now they're trying that.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Did mythic taloc last night. Easier than almost any boss I can remember. Heroic Ghuun we got to 5% but people kept dying to stupid shit.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Last edited: