World of Warcraft: Current Year

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
WoW does not need another mount, let alone another overpriced store one that is just a skin on top of an already existing frame. The game is already approaching half a thousand of the damn things.

It does look nice though.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Vulpine Mount is coming for Korea or something, saw the ad for it. Prolly be for US eventually.

Oh, and not sure if bug or working as intended™, but you don't currently get credit for the Invasion/Incursions if you are in a raid group. So keep your eye on it.

Korillo

Molten Core Raider
Oh, and not sure if bug or working as intended™, but you don't currently get credit for the Invasion/Incursions if you are in a raid group. So keep your eye on it.

Unfortunately it is working as intended. That was a change they made this patch. Same for all the world quests. The only exceptions are the weekly world bosses & arathi/darkshore world bosses.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Are the warfront contributions bugged for anyone else since the patch? Everything is highlighted like a normal quest giver would be but they are not interactable. The only quest givers that actually have quests for me are ones that are associated with my professions. I can't even contribute to the guy who accepts gold.

And no, I have not already contributed on the characters in question.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Many different quest givers are bugged atm - I can't do shit for pet dailies, or even the 2 (old) pet dungeons. Blue text acknowledged this was a known issue to be corrected, but to what extent, I do not know.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Random book title....

WoWScrnShot_083118_043952.jpg

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
So glad they took the time and removed the daily quest from Blingtron 6000. I felt bad ruining the economy by making mad stacks of gold using it to get an extra 5 gold every day.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Blingtron 6000 daily doesn't appear to be broken for everyone - it's hit and miss. As previously mentioned 2 posts before yours, many daily quests are currently broken.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

xzi

Mouthbreather
Vulpine Mount is coming for Korea or something, saw the ad for it. Prolly be for US eventually.

Doubt it, saw something on reddit the other day saying you no longer get credit for and WQs while in a raid group, including the rare mobs with 2m hp. Only thing you can be in a group for is world bosses.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I mean for other WQ's I can maybe understand, but these Incursions are two-sided. When we have one for attacking, Alliance has similar quests in the same zone for defending, and vice versa. (Or so I was led to believe) Which means these Incursions directly pit Horde vs. Ally, and triggers massive groups on both sides appearing in the same area to try and slow/halt the other sides progress in completing said WQs, why the fuck would they make THESE non-groupable?!

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah but you will not be able too, so the mount will just fly off laughing.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Dalien

Registered Hodor
Many different quest givers are bugged atm - I can't do shit for pet dailies, or even the 2 (old) pet dungeons. Blue text acknowledged this was a known issue to be corrected, but to what extent, I do not know.

Yeah since patch I haven't been able to do the daily pet trainer in SMV, yet I see other people doing it. Also the regular quests to beat Kalimdor and Northrend trainers reset for some reason, went and did those but it didn't fix the SMV trainer. Shits fucked up.

Bastards - Azerite armor no longer can be sold, just as they are giving everyone a reason to farm WQs and my backpack is filling up with this shit. Scrapped 17 pieces for the new Titan Residuum for the new armor, and got a whopping 3, from one scrap. I'd rather just get the gold...

17 pieces is a lot, were some of them from before the patch? It was confirmed that pieces from before the patch wouldn't scrap for the new currency (I had like 20 pieces saved up too dammit , was worth a try).