World of Warcraft: Current Year

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
When is the Activision conference call? That should be a fun one with how blizzard has been doing it.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I am guessing it's because he was at Disney? Make a Wish and Disney do a ton of stuff out here in Orlando.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
The idea that the CFO was surprised by the financials is a bit lulzy.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
I have enough gold to buy that shitty "see you later" bundle but I can't bring myself to do it. I know it's all coming back in the future but I am desperately hoping nobody at all has given them money for that predatory shit.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
When you need an industry leader in tanking value to help tank your value some more...

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
ytw5pl5wia821.jpg

• 11Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 11 users

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
So based on the last several pages, this is a hard pass like Cata/MoP/shitty BC 2.0? PoE/FFXIV for next few months then?

I haven't played since WoW nuked my old laptop around the time Argus came out. Did 1 raid, and somehow the cooling failed, laptop fried. That was the end of legion for me.

Really wish I could trade off shit to people still playing. I always had a horseshoe up my ass for mounts/pets/shit of no real value. (6-7 foxmounts while most people in guild hadn't seen a single one for example, but I had other reasons to farm withered training early on...)

Kinda hyped for classic though. I was in early F&F/alpha/beta/whatever, played the shit out of that for a yearISH, and then continued on with live. Honestly Velious-PoP EQ, and Beta-Classic-BC-WotLK WoW are my ideal MMO nostalgia. 8 boxing AV was fun too. Honestly if AV is like the old school awesome-4daybattles of yore, I'd play for that reason alone (no boxing, too fucking old and slow for that shit now)