Timeless Isle trinket.Yea. I currently have as direct TP:
- Basic heartstone (currently in Boralus main Inn)
- Legion Dalaran heartstone
- WoD Garrison heartstone
- WoD Shipyard compass
- LK Dalaran TP ring
- Stormwind TP cloak
- LK Argent Tournament TP cloak
Going to add the Boralus ring at some point (after getting the mounts, which come first)
Yup the XP stuff pretty much fixed leveling speed and you still have the advantage of being able to pick which expansions you want to level through between cata and wod.I started back up as I wanted to see the Alliance side of things. The leveling changes combined with the 30% exp bonus for turning on warmode as Alliance mostly fix my prior complaints on the subject. The paladin I'm leveling now is going just about as quick as the one I leveled years ago during MoP.
I've been killed a few times by max level characters at every quest hub I've been to but that's just the cost of doing business.
12 weeks of Mythic 10 to target one piece of 415 Azerite....
- The Residuum vendor will offer item level 385, 400, and 415 pieces for sale in Season 2.
- A random item-level 385 token costs 165 (as it does today)
- A random 400 costs 675
- A random 415 costs 1725
- A specific item-level 415 armor piece costs 7150
- Just as Residuum costs roughly triple with each 15-ilvl tier, so will rewards:
- Disenchanting an item level 400 Azerite piece yields 115 Residuum
- Disenchanting an item level 415 Azerite piece yields 365 Residuum
- A weekly cache for a Mythic 4 in Season 2 awards roughly the same 60 Residuum that a Mythic 10 did in Season 1; a Mythic 10 in Season 2 will award ~625 Residuum