World of Warcraft: Current Year

Qhue

Trump's Staff
The Kul Tirans seem to just be 'ugly fat humans' which is something of a disappointment. I had actually hoped they would do something radical and have both the Fat and incredibly scrawny body types for the Kul Tiran PCs since a good portion of the NPCs in Kul Tiras are those ichabod crane looking dudes..

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
The Kul Tirans seem to just be 'ugly fat humans' which is something of a disappointment. I had actually hoped they would do something radical and have both the Fat and incredibly scrawny body types for the Kul Tiran PCs since a good portion of the NPCs in Kul Tiras are those ichabod crane looking dudes..
It's probably very complicated, code-wise, to have two different body morphs for a single combo of race-gender. Basically, when you pick your race and gender, you have a fixed body and you can do a little variation of heads bolted on that. Having two body types is probably an impossibility.

For NPC, you can cheat all you want, since they can be of any "race", so you probably have multiple "kul tirans".

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
It's probably very complicated, code-wise, to have two different body morphs for a single combo of race-gender.

It's not complicated at all. Worst case scenario you have "kultiran0" and "kultiran1" behind the scenes

xzi

Mouthbreather
the big boys have a much different skeleton than the skinny ones, not that it would be that much harder to choose between the two as you do anyways with male/female, but it's probably just extra work they didn't want to deal with for something that's "just" an allied race, cause that includes setting all armor types properly as well

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
I'm sure there are lots of reasons they didn't do both, but I guarantee code complexity wasn't one. The reality is probably that they didn't think about it, or if they did someone higher up shut it down.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider

Plus side once their rig is done it should make adding ogres pretty simple as an allied race for the horde if they want to do so.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
It's probably very complicated, code-wise, to have two different body morphs for a single combo of race-gender. Basically, when you pick your race and gender, you have a fixed body and you can do a little variation of heads bolted on that. Having two body types is probably an impossibility.

For NPC, you can cheat all you want, since they can be of any "race", so you probably have multiple "kul tirans".

Yup for NPC kul tiran you have normal humans/the bigger kul tirans and then the scrawny ones but those are in effect three different "races" for how the game handles it.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
One thing they should however allow is once you unlock your heritage armor on your "kul tiran" it should also let your human characters use the same. That way you could pick what "flavor" of kul tiran you are the more drust heritage larger ones or the more standard humans.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I've been making my own weakauras all day and I'm not really sure why when I could just take someone elses and be done in 10 seconds, but it's kinda fun I guess

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
1549645761176.png

• 4Worf
  • 3Mic Drop
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 7 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
No it was a 5 page essay on cuckolding then he changes it to a period a day later.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Korillo

Molten Core Raider
He responded on his stream to all of it. You can watch his VoD if you care. His twitch is TMSean. I listened to it for a bit b/c I was bored. Wasn't that surprising though. They claim he was an asshole, he admits he was, but he tried his best etc etc. Basically what you would expect from a situation like that.