World of Warcraft: Current Year

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
Honestly if I was Blizz at this point I'd let Classic stand in for the next expansion cycle and get their shit together. Could run progression through BC and I'm sure it would retain just as many subs as pushing out another shit expansion on the two year cycle.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Wasn't it only the Blasted Lands/Hellfire Peninsula portals in Org that weren't usable at certain levels? Pretty sure you could click the portals to Shattrath, Caverns of Time, etc in Legion Dalaran at any level.

I suppose you could use the dal portals yeah, but you couldn't get there without a mage still

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I suppose you could use the dal portals yeah, but you couldn't get there without a mage still

Yea, but I just had a mage port my alts to Dalaran and then set my hearth there so I could get anywhere I needed to super quick. Now the portals aren't even fucking usable in Org.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Now all the people that used to linger around the AH are all hanging out in the portal room. lol

Dalien

Registered Hodor
I need to brush up on my shoop skills for an upcoming project and I'm still salty about the portal change, so I made this:

4EU4PfL.jpg

Feel free to use wherever, I don't care.

Oh and I guess the Wyrmrest Temple portal is still in if you pickup the Chromie quest and don't finish it. I finished it so the portal is gone.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
You can use zandalaris Regeneratin' racial while bubbled as a paladin for 0 mana and a full heal

shits gonna get nerfed so hard the second some paladin uses it in a tournament lmao but I love it

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
You can use zandalaris Regeneratin' racial while bubbled as a paladin for 0 mana and a full heal

shits gonna get nerfed so hard the second some paladin uses it in a tournament lmao but I love it

Shhh I be regenerating here mon!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
So just get a mage to port you around? :smuggly:

Watch them introduce teleport items the mages will need to cast portals. They will be single use and require components found on the last bosses of their respective xpac dungeons.

Hearthstones will be changed to have a 72-hour CD.

Flight points will only be active for 5 minutes once every two hours.

• 3Worf
  • 1Jonesing
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 4 users

Qhue

Trump's Staff
I suppose subs must not be tanking as much as we would expect given that they seem to be charging stupidward with gusto with all this bullshit.

I would actually be okay if they just came out and said:

"'eh fuck it, we're just as tired of this storyline and overall shit expansion as you are so we're skipping Azshara and the Old Gods crap. In patch 8.2 Azeroth is visited by M'dol an exiled Naaru healer from the twisting nether and feels better after a lie down. We'll be launching a new expansion ASAP."​

velk

Trakanon Raider
Watch them introduce teleport items the mages will need to cast portals. They will be single use and require components found on the last bosses of their respective xpac dungeons.

Weaksauce - flightpoints only have two bats/gryphons. If they are in use, you can wait for them to get back ;p

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don't get who the fuck cares about low level portals. Levels fly by so fast it effects you for like a day.

Hilarious bug from last night, if hunters took off their azerite piece that adds to their max power and put it back on it doubles. Our survival Hunter was up to like 5k energy before relogging and reporting it. He was going to do a pull with it but was afraid he would get banned.

• 1Repost
Reactions: 1 user

xzi

Mouthbreather
me: a slayer of literal gods, protector of the entire universe

also me: gets fuckin kidnapped by a parrot

WoWScrnShot_031319_103405.jpg

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider

But dont worry. All random dungeons/pvp/looking for raid insta ports Will still be there so you dont need to travel around the new content too much

Wait I just did the quest and now got a 10 minute recast port to the Port of Zandalar hahaha is this permanent?

Last edited:

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
But dont worry. All random dungeons/pvp/looking for raid insta ports Will still be there so you dont need to travel around the new content too much

Wait I just did the quest and now got a 10 minute recast port to the Port of Zandalar hahaha is this permanent?
Are people here still implying that random dungeons and LFR are relevant content?