World of Warcraft: Current Year

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
God damnit I resubbed. I feel like such a failure in character and integrity. That's not even the worst thing. The worst thing is I'm somewhat enjoying myself.

• 1Rimshot
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 2 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
God damnit I resubbed. I feel like such a failure in character and integrity. That's not even the worst thing. The worst thing is I'm somewhat enjoying myself.

hey settle down we're not allowed to have fun in this thread

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The thing that FINALLY makes Fyff turn on his masters.
I've said tons of bad things about them. I just think some of the things people complain about are totally stupid. Things like crying about queues for irrelevant content (heroic dungeons and raidfinder) or complaining about forges. Right now I still find the game fun. My guild exploded this week over wiping still on conclave so perhaps going through finding another guild will finally suck the fun out but we shall see. I get that people have outgrown it and don't find it fun though.

That picture is hilarious because there is only one hero with the pink icon available ever. Perhaps in 8.2 we will be getting more mission table heroes?

xzi

Mouthbreather
The game is actually pretty decent right now, hopefully good in 8.2.

Yeah, as much as I'm somewhere in the middle always in here on blizzard, I've been enjoying the game. PvP feels alright to me and these last 2 raids are pretty good. Doing some m+ up to 15s whenever a few friends are on is always fun. Warmode is one of my favorite things they've added to the game in quite a long time.

I'm hoping for 8.2 to be how the game should've been on launch, and so far it's looking that way.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider

Raid Finder (and Mythic) difficulty for Crucible of Storms will open next week, April 23. Similar to Battle of Dazar’alor, you will need an average item level of 350 to queue for it. To help ensure players get raid ready, we are increasing the maximum item level for certain World Quests rewards. This will include the following:
  • World Quest rewards will go up to ilvl 370 (from 360)
  • Emissary equipment will go up to ilvl 395 (from 385)
  • Emissary Azerite Armor will go up to ilvl 400 (from 385)
  • Against Overwhelming Odds (when available) will go up to ilvl 395 (from 385)
Once the update is live it will affect active rewards like the Emissaries, so you may want to plan for when you will turn those in.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Well fuck it I might as well dick around with this game for a bit. Anyone still playing on Hyjal? Or do we have any alliance players? I am thinking of making an alliance character on Stormrage, Sargeras, or Emerald Dream.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Shrug,

This raiding tier is super enjoyable.

Still having fun in M+ as well trying to push keys with a bunch of friends. Not edgy, just enjoying it with all of its problems!

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I do enjoy that like half of the gear in Crucible should have just been labeled "Troll your Healers"

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
Not really enthused with the idea of paying full price of 60$ + sub, anyone know of any sales on anywhere? I'll check after, just too busy to do my own search at the moment, if I can't find anything I'll take a look at Walmart when I grab some munchies & milk later.

How many still on Hyjal? If a few around I might stick around there, otherwise probably play Alliance on Misha again, where my chars ended up after my Vek days.

Sarrow

<Gold Donor>
There was a promo going where if you made a purchase of $59.99+ on the Blizzard store and paid through PayPal you got $20 back. Don’t quote me but I’m fairly certain you could just buy $60 in store monies and use that for a sub but you only paid $40. Depends on how much you want to pinch pennies, assuming it’s still running.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Not really enthused with the idea of paying full price of 60$ + sub, anyone know of any sales on anywhere? I'll check after, just too busy to do my own search at the moment, if I can't find anything I'll take a look at Walmart when I grab some munchies & milk later.

How many still on Hyjal? If a few around I might stick around there, otherwise probably play Alliance on Misha again, where my chars ended up after my Vek days.

There's nobody on Hyjal except sometimes Kaige Kaige and sometimes myself on alts running old raids. And another dude.

With the occasional other person logging in here and there.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm looking for an alliance server as well cause I think I'm just gonna take it super casual this time and just do nothing except level and M+

Got a shit ton of toons on Horde Thrall though for anyone hanging out there. Also have 1 horde on hyjal but I guess nobody plays there.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Yeah, Hyjal's pretty dead unless a bunch of people come back. I only really log on these days to stock up on resources for the mission table.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
I just resubbed (by accident). Might make it on for a bit here and there.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
Playing Alliance on Thrall. Realized I had to take a break from nearly 14 years of Horde(Jesus, just typing that).

xzi

Mouthbreather
Thrall is very overwhelmingly Horde (where I'm playing atm), but not like factions matters whatsoever unless you want to raid mythic, and that's about it.