World of Warcraft: Current Year

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
My old guild is pressuring me to make a return. They were all college aged dudes with memes I didn't understand, so I felt like the dad of the guild for sure. Not sure what I'll do yet. Still enjoying FFXIV, but I miss wow raiding.

Safe to say my son xzi xzi will come with me.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If you are going to start from scratch super casual on alliance I recommend sargeras and joining Currently Online. They have like 6 guilds all connected through an in game add on chat. There are always people doing stuff and you can easily scrub in to heroic raids on different teams.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You guys could at least wait twenty FoH forum pages of absolute discontentment before getting back on Blizzard's tit like there's no tomorrow.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
My old guild is pressuring me to make a return. They were all college aged dudes with memes I didn't understand, so I felt like the dad of the guild for sure. Not sure what I'll do yet. Still enjoying FFXIV, but I miss wow raiding.

Safe to say my son xzi xzi will come with me.

But then I gotta xfer to that DEAD ass server qq

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
So glad I accidentally got the book Before the Storm as a gift and I read it before playing this xpac. The best part was the story. I remember you not knowing if they got blown up in the book or not and then I found them and got my boi feathers

WoWScrnShot_042319_180241.jpg

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

xzi

Mouthbreather
So glad I accidentally got the book Before the Storm as a gift and I read it before playing this xpac. The best part was the story. I remember you not knowing if they got blown up in the book or not and then I found them and got my boi feathers

View attachment 204496

This was a wholesome ass quest, it was great

• 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
Logged in tonight with no addons but just wanted to see this new raid that is "fun" made the mistake of doing LFR queue got a couple of 370 pieces which was the same level as the heroic Uldir gear with most of my gear being 370-385 but didn't stop dick pirates from begging for my drops. Pretty much auto followed people while looking at loot in the adventure guide while morons killed each other on trash packs. Then we killed King Jaffe Joffer ruler of Zamunda, as he badly roleplayed some Jamican Wakanda Forever LARP the whole thing felt empty, there was no interaction with the other people aside from them begging for loot like homeless hobos outside of Wal-Mart covered in piss and shit.

Then I did the Crucible of Storms for more welfare items which ended up just being players killing each other on trash again, brilliant and fun design Blizzard. So as melee you are encouraged to just AFK behind the casters who are AOEing as hard as they can. I got some 380 freebie items from here and a 390 titan-forge ring so gay. Meanwhile 370+ pieces of listed for World Quests and it feels all so tiresome.

Last edited:

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Breaking news:. Angry dude who thinks the game sucks logs in and afk's through the easiest content in the game and complains that the game sucks.

• 1Worf

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
Breaking news:. Angry dude who thinks the game sucks logs in and afk's through the easiest content in the game and complains that the game sucks.

Enlighten me on what exactly I am missing? LFR was a mistake and even you with your tongue up Ion's shithole know it.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Yeah I mean it's kind of weird you ran LFR when you know exactly what it is, and going zero to no effort is pretty weird. It's just the tourist raid, we all know that.

xzi xzi I am considering it. Gotta tell the wife... she may divorce me this time.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider

View attachment 204496
The super cute thing is apparently we get the full sized mount version of that for the flight unlock this time around. Given how super cute feathers is I am really looking forward to that.

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
I haven't had the chance to actually install this yet, grabbed a copy of BFA dirt cheap, I'll get into it by the weekend.

I don't care as long as I can pull a long weekend worth of entertainment out of this, if nothing else I'm knocking off some rust for fooling around with Classic later on. I'm one of those that hasn't played since Legion, so I'll prob get more value than most.

I really hope farming old content isn't fucked with too much? Collecting was my bored hobby, like to see if the horseshoe is still up my ass.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I thought BfA was fine up until you get 120 (and not including the stupid scaling). The shit starts to show through around 120.

Korillo

Molten Core Raider
Not even sure why LFR even exists anymore. With all the ways you can get gear now, I don't see any benefit to running it. I'm surprised people still do it tbh.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Not even sure why LFR even exists anymore. With all the ways you can get gear now, I don't see any benefit to running it. I'm surprised people still do it tbh.

It is in an odd space this expansion. WIthout the tier set bonuses which tended to keep LFR gear at least moderately better than what you could get questing in legion its basically just there for transmogs this go round or gearing up alts.