World of Warcraft: Current Year

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
Switched from Elemental from Enhancement and its pretty fun. Not used to playing range dps. 413 item level and I haven't done a single raid this expansion

Kiki

Log Wizard
So after playing at release of bfa with a DH and then hanging it up after hitting 120. I decided to give it another shot and leveled up a rogue. Blasted through original BFA content and now I'm getting owned Nazjatar like 2nd quest can't kill the mob. I guess I need to run dungeons to gear up better or I probably just suck at being a rogue.

It's sad, normal mobs in Naz hit my tank harder than elites in Tiragarde. Like what kind of balance is that lol.

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
Right now is the perfect time to level/gear alts.

Timewalking is stupid good exp with a full set of exp heirlooms. And at 120 its 395 base loot warforging up to 405.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

xzi

Mouthbreather
67 guilds at 3/8M hmm good tuning

Kinda fine with this, first 3 bosses are pure mechanic fights and nothing more. I mean you'll hit the enrage timer if 2 people die but it's not that difficult. As far as mythic goes there isn't an insane amount of shit to do on those fights.

Feel like shit is just gonna fall over immediately with a weeks reset of gear.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Method 6/8
Limit 5/8
Everyone else 4/8 or 3/8

Basically that's a wrap unless Method has an unfortunate sticking point.

Korillo

Molten Core Raider
It's not a wrap until the last boss. I would not be surprised at all of Azshara is retardedly overtuned. But Method is definitely looking better.

The first boss on mythic is actually pretty hard for an intro boss. The healing requirement is nuts, especially if a few people fuck up. I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of lower end guilds go 0/8 this week. The 2nd and 3rd bosses are way easier. I bet they will end up nerfing that first boss because of this. We didn't bother trying Lady Ashvane.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I'm excited to see what the mechanic on Azshara actually is. Nobody really knows, but the guess is a giant laser wall blocking some of the raid from each other.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
Only thing I really care about is if there is an extra cinematic for them killing that shit on Mythic. Just because the normal one was kind of limp dick.

xzi

Mouthbreather
tbh I don't know why everyone thought the cinematic would be all crazy, it's mid-expansion. At least it confirmed that N'Zoth is a big mad boi.

xzi

Mouthbreather
it's real easy to deal with as a holy paladin since they nerfed the orbs hps

still feels complete shit as ret though