World of Warcraft: Current Year

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Applying a multi-level marketing strategy to World of Warcraft, just what everyone wanted. Sell Amway for titles, pets and more!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rime

<Donor>
Biggest complaint about it is that they are finally giving a BACKPACK transmog item. But you have to pay for 10 months of RAF to get it.

• 1Barf

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
erpt44hyx7m31.png

• 5Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 7 users

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
So, is retail a ghostland now that Classic is out or are most of those playing Classic old boomers resubbing for the first time in years?

Fucker

Log Wizard
So, is retail a ghostland now that Classic is out or are most of those playing Classic old boomers resubbing for the first time in years?

No clue what the pop numbers are, but my server has been dead for a long time. Before my sub ran out, it was common to not see anyone while doing BFA wq's, and that was a long time before classic came out. Mechagon was dead after the first wave of players ran through it.

• 1Like

xzi

Mouthbreather
View attachment 222640

$10 for a shitty particle effect. And is there a single fucking person on the planet that doesn't work for Blizzard that cares about WoW "E-Sports"?

this is the only cash shop I'm in support of, that directly contributes to the teams participating at a high level sort of like CSGO, DOTA, etc. I just wish more of the profit went to them instead.

this RAF shit is gay as fuck though
all of those rewards should be archaeology. You know what archaeology got this expansion? one pet, and some ilvl 300 items that were irrelevant the second you hit 120 - they weren't even good either, it was like a trinket that does 200 damage and gives you 100 health with no stats. The RAF rewards are clearly archaeology themed so uh.. what the fuck

• 1Like

Njals

<Bronze Donator>

I forgot to cancel my account and have been able to take my alliance priest from about 20 to 65 flagged without getting ganked once so I'd say yeah.

Otto

My server has about 30 to 40 people in the main areas during prime time. Mostly a mix from other servers. I've been trying to work on Pathfinder Part Deux but Nazjatar broke me. I'm halfway through honored and just don't care anymore.

• 1Solidarity

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Nazjatar is a terrible zone. People have been waiting 15 years to visit it and they shit out some of the most mediocre garbage the game has ever seen.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
My complaint isn't about navigation, though that is its own issue. My problem is that Azshara's domain was one of the more compelling uninvited areas the setting had to offer, and what they ended up putting out was a shitty uninteresting daily hub. It's not even fucking under water. They took the feedback about Vashj'ir (one of my fav zones) and were too afraid to try something like that again, but with a different approach. What we got was lazy uninspired garbage.

Boring friendly factions. Underused Murlocs. A huge lack of lore. Surface level narrative. A place that should feel like its own world feeling like a tiny section of a small area. Etc...

Serpens

<Silver Donator>
Anecdote: I picked up 2 mounts yesterday in 10 minutes from outdoor WoD rares that I'd been looking for casually for quite a long time.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Man I'd love to see the metrics behind online time between retail and Classic!

• 1Like

Fucker

Log Wizard
My server has about 30 to 40 people in the main areas during prime time. Mostly a mix from other servers. I've been trying to work on Pathfinder Part Deux but Nazjatar broke me. I'm halfway through honored and just don't care anymore.

I was in the same boat. I took one look at that shitbag zone and noped out on WoW.

• 1Like

Ceowulff

Blackwing Lair Raider
Big servers are still crowded. I play alliance on moonguard and if I go to the chamber of the heart to do a neck quest I'm usually the only person there. Do the same thing on A-52 and there are 40-50 people there any time day or night and a constant flood of achive spam. So if you want to play get on one of the 4 big ones.

Rime

<Donor>
I wish, so much, that they would cut back on the sharding shit and merge servers.

Not being able to do Mythic difficulty until 100 Alliance and 100 Horde guilds clear it is such trash.

Even though I pay with gold, there is no way I am paying for the 5-6 character transfers I would want to be 'comfortable' moving to a new server.