World of Warcraft: Current Year

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Ya and ogres will be out in TBC

To be fair, were Vah'shir, Froglok, Drakkin and Iksar the pinnacle desires of everyone that played EQ? I dont remember any conversations, other than "I wish" kind before Kunark landed. After we got Iksar, then they announced the next expansion - polls were all over the place for people that wanted anything but those races. Centaur, etc.

xzi

Mouthbreather
To be fair, were Vah'shir, Froglok, Drakkin and Iksar the pinnacle desires of everyone that played EQ? I dont remember any conversations, other than "I wish" kind before Kunark landed. After we got Iksar, then they announced the next expansion - polls were all over the place for people that wanted anything but those races. Centaur, etc.

You said a lot of words but all I heard is Centaur allied race next expac

I AM THE EPIC MOUNT

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
hehe that was one thing I liked about shadowbane is I could actually have a centaur. Their gearing solution worked well enough having barding basically roll the benefits of legs and boots into one item.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Shadowbane let you genocide the furry races out of existence too, didn't it?
Its been quite a bit since I played, but I dont remember any over the top furry races? Minotaur, Aracoix, Centaur and..... I think thats it all I would even think people would consider a furry race. I just remember something you had to do in order to play them or something. The game was ground breaking to my teenage mind because you could destroy walls and hold territory. Man.. I had high hopes for that game.

Last edited:

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Shadowbane was some of the most fun I've had in gaming. However, as with any PvP and city building/control game the sheep become extinct and the wolves become bored and starve themselves out of the game.

• 1Like

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Shadowbane was some of the most fun I've had in gaming. However, as with any PvP and city building/control game the sheep become extinct and the wolves become bored and starve themselves out of the game.

the weirdest side effect of of the ability to crush people into literally not being able to even level effectively or shop was shadowbane at least early on was the most god damn polite pvp game I have ever seen. It was surreal when everybody was just being super duper over the top polite becuse piss off the wrong person who is friends with the right person and suddenly you may as well quit the fucking game cause you won't be allowed do much of anything without the murder train running you over.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

sadris

Karen
<Donor>
If you play WoW, you are playing a tranny:

a0968wd21ws31.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 1WTF
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 4 users

spronk

FPS noob
i mentioned it in the classic thread but if your OG wow account got banned because a chinese hacker broke into your account years ago and botted for gold using honorbuddy on your account without you realizing it in any way and even if they somehow broke through your account having an authenticator (tricksy chinese hackers!!) you can simply open a ticket nowadays and get a full account restore.

sadris

Karen
<Donor>
i mentioned it in the classic thread but if your OG wow account got banned because a chinese hacker broke into your account years ago and botted for gold using honorbuddy on your account without you realizing it in any way and even if they somehow broke through your account having an authenticator (tricksy chinese hackers!!) you can simply open a ticket nowadays and get a full account restore.
This is why I never get an authenticator.

You always need plausible deniability.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>

And I take back what I said about the popularity of these. I checked them out on the PTR and they're definitely going to be a popular choice. The Horde is destined to just be blood elves and these little fuckers.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Having a customizable secondary hearthstone is an unbelievable utility. I'd play a faggot fox furry for that.

• 1Like

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Not to mention you are rested at your camp so you logout for rested xp or change talents anywhere in the world.

xzi

Mouthbreather

And I take back what I said about the popularity of these. I checked them out on the PTR and they're definitely going to be a popular choice. The Horde is destined to just be blood elves and these little fuckers.

at least they're little beastly fuckers, not some fucking twink ass bullshit like bloodelves

worst decision blizzard ever made is allowing some pointy eared fucks into my horde

MHGA

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users