World of Warcraft: Current Year

Argarth

On the verandah
They aren't even trying to disguise their latest money-grubbing tactic with this one.

Racial ability my arse! They'll make bank with another wave or retard rerolls/resubs and then they'll nerf the fuck out of it "after extensive further testing, we realised it was too powerful"...

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
They aren't even trying to disguise their latest money-grubbing tactic with this one.

Racial ability my arse! They'll make bank with another wave or retard rerolls/resubs and then they'll nerf the fuck out of it "after extensive further testing, we realised it was too powerful"...

It's way better than the disabled gnomes racials too. IDK why the gnomes have a thing to deal with unlocking stuff. WTF is even locked in retail anymore that requires rogue lockpicking?

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Oh wait lol. I just realized that Wrathion is the first boss in the new raid. Years of character building and foreshadowing and now he gets to eat it as a first boss in a raid because old gods.

What fucking hacks.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
I don't get the class choices of monks and warlocks for Vulpera and Mechagnomes. You can kinda stretch both classes for Vulpera, but Mechagnomes? I know they're desperate to make people play those classes more so the others aren't so top-heavy, but people will just make more of the same class they like in a new race anyway.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Oh wait lol. I just realized that Wrathion is the first boss in the new raid. Years of character building and foreshadowing and now he gets to eat it as a first boss in a raid because old gods.

What fucking hacks.
At least we finally get to fight a Deathwing model instead of popping back pimples and giving it a manicure.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
puhgpewfl5t31.jpg

70muegi1i8t31.png

• 6Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 7 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
With the state of the game right now, its hard to believe that they dropped the ball .. again.. with those character models. They had all the assets they needed to make them a playable race, that would at least be cool. Instead, its some hack job of the current race. It's like we're watching "Tusk" the movie, but instead it's about Gnomes and a shit tier game developer.

xzi

Mouthbreather
idk mechagnome racial armor is exactly what people want when they complain they don't have pure robo gnomes

also it opens up some wacky warhammer shit

wimxhfqh4as31.png

xzi

Mouthbreather
I honestly buy blizzcon tickets for the panels dealing with dev shit in the background. Their world building panels the last 2 years have been fuckin great, sound, art, etc all that is interesting to me. I want so badly for blizzard to allow custom quests/dungeons/raids/whatever be made by the community and let their world creation tool unleashed to the public. Sort of like how Neverwinter did it. Maybe they could sponsor some of the better content and actually add rewards to them for completing, etc. IDK But I just want to build shit in WoW.

Also I have no doubt D4 is there this year. It would be fucking insane if they came up to the Diablo panel with Diablo Immortal news/release date lmfao, part of me wishes it would happen though. Just to continue the insane disconnect from their audience, it would be top quality memes for the next year to come.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I honestly buy blizzcon tickets for the panels dealing with dev shit in the background. Their world building panels the last 2 years have been fuckin great, sound, art, etc all that is interesting to me. I want so badly for blizzard to allow custom quests/dungeons/raids/whatever be made by the community and let their world creation tool unleashed to the public. Sort of like how Neverwinter did it. Maybe they could sponsor some of the better content and actually add rewards to them for completing, etc. IDK But I just want to build shit in WoW.

Also I have no doubt D4 is there this year. It would be fucking insane if they came up to the Diablo panel with Diablo Immortal news/release date lmfao, part of me wishes it would happen though. Just to continue the insane disconnect from their audience, it would be top quality memes for the next year to come.

Thing is, Bliz's dev cycle is so glacial that unless they were cracking away at D4 for the past several years whatever they put forward this year is just going to be a teaser. Then it won't be released for another 3 years or some shit.

It would take a dramatic reorganization of Bliz to get the glacial bullshit they do out of their company culture.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I have no hope for Diablo 4. It's going to be another MMO ARPG Hybrid with a ton of game store cosmetics but this time with "exciting season specific Dailies" touted as never before seen gameplay mechanics!

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user