World of Warcraft: Current Year

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's not a strawman argument because it's what happened. I never claimed they didn't do it with Method too, I just said what happened with Limit because Limit is what was mentioned.
So you were not implying that it only happens to Limit? If not than why mention their name at all? It certainly read like you were implying they had a disadvantage compared to other guilds because of the changes. If that was not the case than I apologize.

Ceowulff

Blackwing Lair Raider
25% Nerf on a trait that does over 30% of someones dps for a whole boss is a drop in the bucket. It's going to get nerfed again soon.

xzi

Mouthbreather
So you were not implying that it only happens to Limit? If not than why mention their name at all? It certainly read like you were implying they had a disadvantage compared to other guilds because of the changes. If that was not the case than I apologize.

you're fucking annoying dude

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sorry for apologizing. You guys are very angry all the time. I'm not sure why you are so angry but if you ever need anyone to talk to just let me know, I'm here.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
Yeah in hindsight it was rude and I had just woken up but I'll leave it to seem like a dick :I'm Fine:

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
The tower from what they've talked about it though with it being a roguelike experience,
Just to be clear, they've also indicated how roguelike. If you have ever played Lost Dungeons of Norrath... then that's how roguelike it is. Basic floor sets with random "walls" closing some parts of it.
getting randomized powers, stats, etc
I cannot wait until the players in beta scream at how the tower is randomly unplayable that week or that one, and the randomized shit ends up being less than 25% of it.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Mocking guildmates who fail lesser vision dailies or Horrific Visions is pretty fun.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

krismunich

<Silver Donator>
Mocking guildmates who fail lesser vision dailies or Horrific Visions is pretty fun.

In all fairness if you are not well geared and are a facetank nonpet class it's not that easy. Try shadow priest e.g.

If you leveled a toon in the anniversary AV it's dark souls like. Which would be amazing if it wasn't for the 10k cv per try grind

• 1Solidarity

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
In all fairness if you are not well geared and are a facetank nonpet class it's not that easy. Try shadow priest e.g.

If you leveled a toon in the anniversary AV it's dark souls like. Which would be amazing if it wasn't for the 10k cv per try grind

Sounds fun...

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider

Specially when your cloak is at like 1 or 2. My warlock had no problems but my undergeared boomkin alt shit was getting real there. With one of my av express alts haha its going to be a serious nut kicking to until they get geared.

• 1Like

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
Now that I'm just dickin around on the shamgod and just doing whatever I feel like, the game is actually pretty fun. Chasing the dragon is the real problem.

...that and potentially 8-9 months of no new content.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
The last patch of each expansion, even the shit expansions, have generally been pretty fun (especially if you aren't trying to raid or "chase the dragon" as you put it).

Typically any problems that made the expansion underwhelming, boring, or downright bad to play have been fixed or made better and you can kind of enjoy the speed at which you can accomplish things to improve your characters. This is the longest time I've spent unsubbed since Cataclysm (where I cancelled my account and didn't resub for over 5 years) and the minor tweaks they've made aren't enough to get me back in game. Even at this point in the BfA lifecycle they still seem to want to enforce daily chore time.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
I don't really disagree with you, but something about dailies in this patch in particular is there's little to no reason to do them aside from the daily vision thing in vale, which even then you can miss and just do the weekly ones instead and still get enough currency to do the vision for your cloak.

It's kind of surprisingly that they made it so all the dailies only give like 50 of the currency you need. My plan is to get exalted with the factions just because I am an autist and then never touch them again while I go off and do things I actually enjoy.

Realistically I only see myself doing the raid a handful of times and then probably just shelfing the game until shadowlands.

• 1Like