World of Warcraft: Current Year

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Can be hard to tell if its just a couple of blobs exploding or a fatal amount. Interior bombs can target you and force you out of range during a vital burn phase. Eye poop can target you, causing you to instantly drop damage goop somewhere bad like directly in front of the eye (or, usually, piled up around the high hp add) Eye stalks can spawn at the outer edges of the arena at a point where there is nothing else around to even attack.

End result is lots of thumb up butt.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
what is everyones take on Mythic+'s so far?

we ran +4 EoA and finished it with 5-6minutes left
+4 BRH finished with around 4 minutes left
+4 HoV (failed due to dps priest disconnecting during skovald and not logging back in, we killed odyn about 30 seconds over time after 2 wipes) +15% damage/+15% mob health is a bitch in there.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
yep that, maybe it was BRH at 15/15? does it proc that way?

or we ran HoV at +3 and i wasn't paying attention.

EoA was when a mob dies the other mobs become enraged, it mostly didn't matter.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I don't think I've gone past 2 yet, but last night we did maw and had 8? minutes left and it gave us two chests instead of just one. Was pretty nice.

Drat

Golden Knight of the Realm
Really enjoyed them so far, we got stopped at BRH m5 (completed the instance, but not within the timer). I didn't stream the first Mythic+ we did which was Darkheart.

DK's movement speed is one of the main reasons I don't play one. How do you get past it? Just avoid all the other classes that have movement speed so you never get use to it?

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
DK's movement speed is one of the main reasons I don't play one. How do you get past it? Just avoid all the other classes that have movement speed so you never get use to it?

Play gnomes or dwarves. The lower perspective makes everything seem faster even though it isn't.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
M+ are probably one of the best things added to this game. Was getting bored having nothing to do after regular lockouts and I'm not a huge Alt person, at least in the expansion...

Khane

Got something right about marriage
The more I play my warrior the more annoyed I get at myself for choosing druid over war.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
The more I play my warrior the more annoyed I get at myself for choosing druid over war.
Why do you like warrior over druid? Still debating coming back but been trying to pick a tank class and I think it's between those two. I don't like dh, monk, nor dk, their tanking rotations require too much attention for my taste. This is based on wowhead info, obviously I haven't played them yet.

I'm not a fan of the paladin class, so it's just druid and warrior. I've played both a lot, probably the most over my wow career, but leaning towards warrior.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Breh. Druids scale better with gear and content. Don't worry

But Druids aren't Warriors.

I was planning on going Fury but right from the start it felt off. Not the kind of PvE damage I expected. Switched to Prot and never looked back.

Zish

Trakanon Raider
Why do you like warrior over druid? Still debating coming back but been trying to pick a tank class and I think it's between those two. I don't like dh, monk, nor dk, their tanking rotations require too much attention for my taste. This is based on wowhead info, obviously I haven't played them yet.

Demon Hunter tanking is incredibly simple.

You spam Shear to gain Pain and spawn Soul Fragments
You keep Demon Spikes up when you're taking any kind of real damage
You use Soul Cleave to dump pain above 80 and pull all Soul Fragments in to heal you

..and the rest of the time you're pressing whatever DPS skill comes off cooldown. I find it fun, but it really is quite easy.