World of Warcraft: Current Year

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Agreed. This late in the xpac, wiping because the tank doesn't know what to do is maybe the worst thing to happen to an already shitty LFR experience. Asking people, who might have been occasionally helpful, to explain stuff in LFR after they have been in countless wipes, in the preceding months, to shitty tanks, usually from Brazil, that cant speak English, is like asking a dog to do your homework for you.

But no, people would rather queue for the 2 most important jobs, and wipe because they dont know mechanics, or just suck at them, to save 10-15 minutes on the DPS queue time, because hey, fuck everyone else's time, right?

Edit: If anyone didnt know, you can queue for all raid LFRs at the same time, so you only have to wait for the first queue.
Why is it always the fucking Brazilians?

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
This is why I would rather play classic than BfA... Can we get original team back to design shit. Fuck Ion and these other dicksmokers.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
How do I upgrade my Relic slot to level 3 so that I can get rank 3 traits of the Nether Crucible? Google is failing.

Korillo

Molten Core Raider
How do I upgrade my Relic slot to level 3 so that I can get rank 3 traits of the Nether Crucible? Google is failing.

The unlocks are based on your weapon level. You need level 75 on your weapon to have every rank 3 slot unlocked, but if you go do the silithus quest line your weapon will get to level 140+ and everything will unlock. So it sounds like you haven't done that yet which is something you should go do immediately. Go to Oggrimar (horde) or Stormwind (alliance), pick up your silithus quest and head there and complete that chain.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This is why I would rather play classic than BfA... Can we get original team back to design shit. Fuck Ion and these other dicksmokers.

That's freakin' amazing! hahaha

Asmongold is like they make fun of their own players and tell us to kick out the bads!!

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
They're making Overwatch now, do you really want that?

Hamster class in WoW?

ae90136dbed3417d427b26551b96671b.jpeg

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Kill argus, do silithus questline , profit (maxes out your artifact). Otherwise get lvl 75 arti weapon

Korillo

Molten Core Raider
Well, I mean that is basically what Vulpera are, and they'll probably make that race playable at some point.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
So I forgot I hadn't done the Balance Mage Tower yet so I went in on my 920 Balance Spec'd Druid and one shot it in about 30 seconds. That takes the prize as easiest Mage Tower challenge by far. Even easier than Feral with Command Center up.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Pet battles where you become the pet? Sign me up.

• 1Worf

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
If you guys throw an Argus heroic together count me in - I bailed sometime in NH/TOS? Can't remember. The fun runs were really the best time I had in the expac because everybody was chill and I didn't have to listen to Noodle slobber on himself.
Go fuck yourself

• 4Salty
  • 4Worf
  • 1Repost
Reactions: 9 users

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
So I forgot I hadn't done the Balance Mage Tower yet so I went in on my 920 Balance Spec'd Druid and one shot it in about 30 seconds. That takes the prize as easiest Mage Tower challenge by far. Even easier than Feral with Command Center up.
It had some challenge before but with the weapon buff and I levels it is really simple basically can you murder the hand fast you win. Before that burst was harder and boomkin lack of interrupt made it harder.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
So I mentioned trying to get a group for the Chosen. I am going to see about this weekend maybe Friday Night or Saturday, depending on the interest maybe we can run it twice.

I would limit it to main geared characters at least 960+ who know the fights at least on a heroic level. I would expect people to stay for all three bosses even if you fuck up and die. If you guys would let me know who is available it would be greatly appreciated. Also if there is someone who is comfortable leading a group of our guys it would also be greatly appreciated.

• 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Also do we have any alliance players? I think I am just going to waste my 110 boost on one of the classes I don't already have any try and crush out the mage towers while I can. It might be nice to dick around on alliance again for a while been a bit. What are the good servers these days?