World of Warcraft: Current Year

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
You know you can do M+ for better gear than that right? I'm not entirely sure the point you're trying to make about the warfronts dropping the same ilvl gear as M0.

Khane I know sometimes you like to argue for no reason but don’t expect me to believe you are so fucking dense that you think chaining running M+ at 5 and beyond the first week they are available requiring a bit of coordination and ability the same with heroics clear to Uldir also something that requires a certain level of ability and coordination at the same level as AFKing through a warfront or casting one spell at a rare as people Zerg it down as the same level of effort. Sure you can give people all the gear in the world and they would still shit the bed but last I checked this RPG style genre was dependent on some level of character progression when you flat out take a big steaming pile of shit on the face of it then it kind of falls apart. If you are going to argue that freebie welfare faggot shit should drop from everywhere you might as well not have stats on gear at that point and simply grind T-Mog gear but at that point I would actually have higher hopes for Patheon than WoW.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
What the hell kind of luck are you nerds having that you got "decked out in 340+ gear after an evening of Warfronts"? You can only kill those bosses once per week and you may not get a single piece of gear off any of them. I got 1 piece on my main. Meanwhile M+5 drops 355 gear base and is repeatable ad infinitum. And what "poopsocking" was occurring to gear up before that? Running your 10 mythics once per week? You call that poopsocking?

You know you can do M+ for better gear than that right? I'm not entirely sure the point you're trying to make about the warfronts dropping the same ilvl gear as M0.

Wait, so you've caught up and understand that every Warfront is a piece of 340 loot plus the weekly quest for a 370? And this content included at least one World Boss as well as a run through Arathi killing rares for more handouts. Now that you're up to speed I can continue.

The point that I am trying to make is I had been putting effort into getting to this gear level organically through the expansions natural item level progression and am disappointed to now have everything just given to me. I could have done almost nothing for the last couple of weeks and been at the same item level after an evening of Warfront content (the instance itself, Arathi, and a world boss). I'm fine with catch up mechanics but this is just so early to already be dragging everyone up to this item level floor of 340+.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Hey listen, if you guys are upset that you get mediocre gear for little to no effort then... ok I guess? Next week 340 gear will be even further behind the curve of people who actually play the game. I'm not sure what the problem is that you can "AFK" your way to a random piece of 340 ilvl gear with random stats. Especially since if everyone starts AFKing these they're gonna start takin a real long time to finish.

It sure sounds like you think that's good gear and nullifies the effort the rest of the people who run M+ or raid are putting in. You were acting like running a handful of M0's the first few weeks required any real effort and that somehow these warfronts are ruining your gaming experience. I just really don't see the problem with the ilvl of the gear that drops there. It's not good gear.

And booze... really? M+2 drops the same ilvl gear and is super easy to chain run, and a lot more interesting.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Hey listen, if you guys are upset that you get mediocre gear for little to no effort then... ok I guess? Next week 340 gear will be even further behind the curve of people who actually play the game. I'm not sure what the problem is that you can "AFK" your way to a random piece of 340 ilvl gear with random stats. Especially since if everyone starts AFKing these they're gonna start takin a real long time to finish.

It sure sounds like you think that's good gear and nullifies the effort the rest of the people who run M+ or raid are putting in. You were acting like running a handful of M0's the first few weeks required any real effort and that somehow these warfronts are ruining your gaming experience. I just really don't see the problem with the ilvl of the gear that drops there. It's not good gear.

And booze... really? M+2 drops the same ilvl gear and is super easy to chain run, and a lot more interesting.

Khane I know it’s known around FOH that everyone here one shots mythics and fucks super models. In fact everyone here could lead method with their eyes closed. Still take a step back and realize that if you aren’t in the top few % of the game they just negated all normal dungeons, all heroic dungeons, really all mythic 0 dungeons, all trade skill and crafted items, all BOE heroic and below Island scenario shit, and most world quests in less than a month since launch. Again if you are too stupid to take a step back and realize that then you want to be blind in your own bubble.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Are you honestly going to pretend you need to be a .01%er to run some M+2s? All while simultaneously pretending that the ilvl that drops from these warfronts is too high?

You're really worried about negating content that's been negligible for years and years (normal and heroic dungeons? really?). Eh, whatever. I'm fine with it and just don't see the problem.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So now that Horde has the war front where do we pick up these weekly quests? Or do those reset and come available on tuesday?

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Sweet mythic level gear from doing a fucking quest. So glad I am sitting on 340 items from Mythic+ . While I am glad for the people getting gear the level of fuck you to any item progression is going to kill this game. It’s one thing to add welfare epics and catch up shit for the fucking failures who play and LFR freebie loot for the fucking cesspool pieces of shit who plague this game but it’s another thing entirely to just hand out Heroic Raid + level gear to any assclown who can collect 10 bear assholes. Also while they are handing out OP weapons to trash faggots if you wanted to craft something you can get fucked at 1 BOP crafting item per boss kill with a required number of 250 total for a BOP item. Someone needs to Allah Akbar Ion with a delivery truck.
You forget the part where you have to create multiples of the pattern that requires 25 to discover the pattern requiring 250.

One thing I'll say about this freebie gear vs raid gear, it lacks the ideal Azerite traits, which, for my class/spec, comes from the raid only, as does my best weapon, rings, and trinkets. The other slots can be had from M+, though none of the other options can reasonably or reliably produce BiS drops.

Korillo

Molten Core Raider
The warfront shit is retarded. Once a month? And the fact that the Horde get it 2 weeks before the Alliance is pretty shitty, considering 370 gear will be next to worthless in 2 weeks. Oh well.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
ihunters.gif
Hunter (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator)
  • Beast Mastery
    • All damage reduced by 5%.
What kind of lazy ass bullshit is this tuning?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

xzi

Mouthbreather
Not at all but complaining for 3 years straight instead of just uninstalling is real goofy

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Not at all but complaining for 3 years straight instead of just uninstalling is real goofy

This is the longest active sub I've had since Classic/TBC. I played maybe one month of WotLK, zero Cataclysm, two months of Mist of Pandaria, less than an hour of Warlords, showed up after Legion was already over, and have had a sub for maybe the last two months of that up to today.

Three years indeed good sir! Three years indeed!

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
The man isn't wrong. The bitching in here is legendary, unlike i340 loot.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
It's no surprise, this place has been full of faggots (quite literally at times), since day 1.

I've complained my fair share about this game but mostly it's because I love it and I hate stupid design decisions. AP grinding is not fun, it's a bad decision. Azerite armor unlocking traits weeks/months after acquiring the armor is not fun, it's a bad decision. Rep gating ilvl is not fun , it's a bad decision.

Alternate loot paths are not bad decisions, especially if warfronts are being bundled in the pvp system - just because a pve player may use some of the items, it's technically for another system. Even in legion M0 were obsolete once the first raid was released. Other systems arent invalidating wqs, m0 and other loot avenues once normal raids are released.

Just because you come back for a month every expansion doesn't mean people should give a fuck what you said. Hell, people shouldn't even give a fuck what I say on that note - the guild deserter, the mythic fag that left his guild for 5ilvl. I still don't understand why some people play this.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users