World of Warcraft: Current Year

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
The mythic race being streamed is really good so the rest of the community gets to see how un-tested their content actually is. Honestly it's bad for blizzard, lmao.
I find it kind of endearing. Haven't seen this level of bugginess since the first revision of BWL. /s
Welp another fucking ring out of the weekly quest. Still rocking 325 boots and weapon and can't seem to get either to drop. This is beginning to piss me off.
Lucky you. Rings don't have an "easy" option (not awarded from Warfronts). Unless you already have both slots covered, in which case, that sucks...

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Why are azerite traits so varying in their usefulness? For Balance druid there are 2 you want, everything else is a huge dps loss. For demon hunter the dps difference between the best trait stacked 3 times and the worst trait stacked 3 times is 1k dps. Seems awful.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Why are azerite traits so varying in their usefulness? For Balance druid there are 2 you want, everything else is a huge dps loss. For demon hunter the dps difference between the best trait stacked 3 times and the worst trait stacked 3 times is 1k dps. Seems awful.
What? Are you crazy? Blizzard can do no wrong and everything is amazing!

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I find it kind of endearing. Haven't seen this level of bugginess since the first revision of BWL. /s
Lucky you. Rings don't have an "easy" option (not awarded from Warfronts). Unless you already have both slots covered, in which case, that sucks...

Warfronts are really really boring to me. I already had 355 rings in both slots so a 370 ring is an upgrade sure but not where I really needed one.

I can't just grind stupid warfronts though. I'd rather slam my dick in the door on M+ and wipe than spam warfronts.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
The whole azetite trait system needs to reworked. Only a few a traits is good like Thunderous blast and the rest are not even worth using. I can't believe they even released this system and thought it was functional and okay for release.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
It is weird that for demo warlocks the best azurite traits are some of the generic ones like thunderous blast. Most of the spec specific ones seem like a trap currently.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I'm sad that Demo turned out to be a dumpster spec. I liked running around with 20 demons following me.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
So looks like first phase of Zul is easy peasy. Second phase is insta-death.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Unsubbed. This play session dated back to HFC release in WoD. This game isn’t worth money anymore.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I think i may end up doing the same until they fix what makes it not enjoyable -

Azerite system is balls and needs to be reworked, Warfronts are good for alts but beyond that its a once a month run and nothing more, expeditions are good for 2hours a week and beyond that only useful for those wanting to chase items. If i felt compelled to unlock traits id AP farm like i did in legion but i do not so it just seems mundane. That aside i guess im also finally tired of them regurgitating my class make up every xpac for whatever reason they feel we need a new paint of coat and pruning.

• 1Like

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm sad that Demo turned out to be a dumpster spec. I liked running around with 20 demons following me.

So far its fine for dungeons even low mythics as its aoe is pretty solid but on single target fights they pretty lack luster.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah, I love Demo so much but finally just gave up the other night and went Aff.

At least for the first three bosses I have seen in uldir I probably will as well. Most of the fight so far are basically big dick single target stuff and affliction just can't be beat for that.

Korillo

Molten Core Raider
They should have only made class & spec related azerite traits. The generic traits are super boring and unfortunately pretty good for a lot of classes, so it takes away from whatever spec you are playing.

It's also way easier to balance class/spec traits b/c they aren't being applied to everyone. Would have been so much better.

• 1Like