World of Warcraft: Current Year

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Zhro

Silver Knight of the Realm
I got a 380 ring that is a 40 ilvl upgrade over the one I am wearing right now...but since it has 2 of the secondaries I don't really want, it's only a ~15dps upgrade, neat.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

Got something right about marriage
They serious with this "The raid will be different for Alliance and Horde" shit? They have a hard enough time tuning one raid instance at a time.

• 1Like

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
I am curious how that will work into the world first races. I guess in theory you go until you do all of the bosses for both sides but in theory could lead to cock blocking at different points.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Seems gimmicky. Also spoiler for people who don't know who the bosses are.

Why the fuck is Jaina a boss and the other boss is some no name Horde person? Horde running thin on potential characters we give a shit about or something?

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
They serious with this "The raid will be different for Alliance and Horde" shit? They have a hard enough time tuning one raid instance at a time.

They will just reskin the bosses with different characters for each side. Duh.

Penance Penance How many more Horde chars can they kill off for raid bosses? lol.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Noodleface or Sumdain x I know both of you guys play a BRM. Quick question... when engaging a boss or trash pack do you pre-cast Ironbrew skin to build up stagger
or start casting it afterwards when you engage?

Korillo

Molten Core Raider
Nothing more added for windwalkers, so I'm probably benched for the rest of the raid tier. Maybe I'll level a disc priest, they are supposed to be good hmm.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Noodleface or Sumdain x I know both of you guys play a BRM. Quick question... when engaging a boss or trash pack do you pre-cast Ironbrew skin to build up stagger
or start casting it afterwards when you engage?

You want to keep it at 100% uptime. I do not believe there is a benefit to waiting to get hit some before chugging a brew.

• 1Like

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
How nice of Blizzard to give Alliance a raid they can only be world first in.

I'm glad they are making the faction changes they are making, but reps should just be account wide.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I've got this off feeling that something is going to happen to Dazar'alor and we'll have a raid there. Lot of locked doors with temple guardians in front.

I could be completely off-base with my theory, but I might as well uncle rico this football over the mountains.
Dang I guessed this shit

Alterity

Molten Core Raider
I could be wrong but what I gathered from the new raid is just the order in which you play it. You'll play your side first then the other faction's side as a "show me what happened" while maybe playing as them?

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Horde side will probably be the "2nd part" of that, where the Alliance has taken down Rastakhan and we're rallied behind Tulanji to push them out of the city.

Our lag trying to get back is likely us on the return from dealing with Uldir.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Anduin and Sylvannas are gonna fuck and it's our goal to stop them from making a third faction via having babies

• 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Anduin and Sylvannas are gonna fuck and it's our goal to stop them from making a third faction via having babies

If this happens it would be Sylv pegging Anduin. Which might result in some new ultra fag babies which would make the alliance look hard core.