World of Warcraft: Current Year

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Someone post that picture of the one dude who was the only one left after all his friends and guild quit.

Screenshot_4.png

• 9Worf
  • 3Ice Burn
Reactions: 11 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Some of those notes look like they are at least getting some idea about why the ap neck sucks but not why it sucks in comparison to the legion artifact weapon and why the weapon was better. They kind of do but they are still pretty fucking lost.

They also have that “We were wrong about how we did it, but not what we did” kind of willful arrogance to not admit that they were just wrong. I can get that but it got tiresome in EQ and it’s gotten tiresome in WoW.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Remember how expensive anchor weed was at the beginning of the expansion? Imagine getting 5x the anchor weed every time you found one.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Found it, so yeah add the picture for 2019 other seven years of bad decisions and it's not even the same game. The sad part is I want to play an MMORPG but BfA fucking killed my addiction to the game.

PRMeh.jpg

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
Found it, so yeah add the picture for 2019 other seven years of bad decisions and it's not even the same game. The sad part is I want to play an MMORPG but BfA fucking killed my addiction to the game.

PRMeh.jpg
Also pictured: Someone with 1 1/2 divorces and a son that calls him by just first name.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Fucker

Log Wizard

PRMeh.jpg

This could also be the 2016 sub numbers on top and the 2018 sub numbers on bottom.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
so, I log in for the first time in like 3 weeks and all my addons are fucked. I mean like seriously fucked. I can't find the energy to get everything working again. Taking it as a sign that it's finally time, after 10 years, to move on. Feeling a bit sad but it's ok. I have my screenshots from pivotal moments I had in the game, just looking at them brings back memories, and that's good, I guess. Probably gonna record myself flying around Northend zones (the best zones of all time) and revisiting old raids and dungeons, reminiscing, until the sub runs out at the end of the year. Fuck, I just remembered that I still don't have the jousting achievement from the tournament grounds. I'll probably continue to skim thru mmo-c and subreddit once a week to see what's up and read about all the things that have gone to shit, have Preach vid running in the background and catch a stream when the WF race is on but that's about it. Maybe, if given a free week, log in.
Now I need to find a new addiction. I can't do another mmo, maybe PoE...

xzi

Mouthbreather

PRMeh.jpg

TGbjQBC.jpg

• 7Solidarity
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 8 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I logged on for a few minutes today and of course the guild is pretty much empty save for 1-2 people. All I see in chat is a nonstop barrage of American Inventors selling shit for cash and linking their fucking websites which lets me know how fucking lazy worthless and full of shit the faggots at Blizzard are, the rest of the spam is American Inventors selling shit for gold. I thought about playing alliance and was interested in the new races but then remembered that not only do I need to level an alliance up to 120 but I need to rep grind shit to unlock it even though I have done that shit on the horde side. I sat around for a few minutes and the logged off in disgust.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
I barely log on anymore. Just enough to farm SoO shoulders and mount and log off aggravated when they don't drop.