World of Warcraft: Current Year

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
So I haven’t played this in a couple of months and pretty much gave up on the game, but I still watch some YouTube vids to see if anything has changed or will change. It’s amazing though that even the most Blizzard fan boy channels that usually just post positive stuff are in full hate mode. How do you fuck up that badly?

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
So I've been following a couple of WoW only Twitch streamers for a couple of years now and I've noticed that their viewership has tanked. For example one damn good player I used to watch (and even subbed to 2 years ago) has gone from 300-500 viewers to ~100. So I decided to take a quick look in here to see what the state of the game is and all I see is people complaining. No wonder WoW seems to be dying. Read past a few pages here and yeah, I'm glad my sub ran out 3 days before BFA launched. This is the first X-pac I have not played and I have no desire to play it (even though I bought it when it was first announced). I think my WoW days are truly over, and reading about rep grinds and shit just sends a shudder down my spine.

Might take a look if they ever fix their grind, or maybe in a few expacs I'll sub for a month or to just to grind the story, but meh. RIP old friend, you were awesome in your youth, but grew too salty.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tantrik

Golden Knight of the Realm
There is a cloak you can buy from the Guild vendor (in SW/Org/Dalaran) that has a port to SW/Org with 2h cooldown.

There's actually 3 cloaks related to the guild vendor. 8h, 4h, and 2h CD's that are on separate CD timers.

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
There's actually 3 cloaks related to the guild vendor. 8h, 4h, and 2h CD's that are on separate CD timers.

That is surprising, I always assumed they were on the same timer because Bliz loves putting shit on the same timer.

Jalynfane

Phank 2002
Still just playing to goof off, but is there a mod that will filter quests by reputation and then show hich ones the character has not completed? I want to make sure I can pick up all the quests for rep in a zone, for getting the allied races and whatnot

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I haven't seen one that does regular quests by rep. World Quest List is Handy for world quests. Just get contracts for whatever rep you want and call it a day. It doesn't take long at all to get exalted just doing your daily 4 world quests. For 7th legion it's even easier with invasions every 19 hours.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Yea. I currently have as direct TP:

- Basic heartstone (currently in Boralus main Inn)
- Legion Dalaran heartstone
- WoD Garrison heartstone
- WoD Shipyard compass
- LK Dalaran TP ring
- Stormwind TP cloak
- LK Argent Tournament TP cloak

Going to add the Boralus ring at some point (after getting the mounts, which come first)

Timeless Isle trinket.
Illidari necklace to Black Temple.

rinthea

Trakanon Raider
SInREvg.png
LgbSKTu.png
uyVnYbj.png

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I started back up as I wanted to see the Alliance side of things. The leveling changes combined with the 30% exp bonus for turning on warmode as Alliance mostly fix my prior complaints on the subject. The paladin I'm leveling now is going just about as quick as the one I leveled years ago during MoP.

I've been killed a few times by max level characters at every quest hub I've been to but that's just the cost of doing business.

• 1Worf
  • 1Picard

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
I started back up as I wanted to see the Alliance side of things. The leveling changes combined with the 30% exp bonus for turning on warmode as Alliance mostly fix my prior complaints on the subject. The paladin I'm leveling now is going just about as quick as the one I leveled years ago during MoP.

I've been killed a few times by max level characters at every quest hub I've been to but that's just the cost of doing business.

Yup the XP stuff pretty much fixed leveling speed and you still have the advantage of being able to pick which expansions you want to level through between cata and wod.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

Got something right about marriage
  • The Residuum vendor will offer item level 385, 400, and 415 pieces for sale in Season 2.
    • A random item-level 385 token costs 165 (as it does today)
    • A random 400 costs 675
    • A random 415 costs 1725
    • A specific item-level 415 armor piece costs 7150
  • Just as Residuum costs roughly triple with each 15-ilvl tier, so will rewards:
    • Disenchanting an item level 400 Azerite piece yields 115 Residuum
    • Disenchanting an item level 415 Azerite piece yields 365 Residuum
    • A weekly cache for a Mythic 4 in Season 2 awards roughly the same 60 Residuum that a Mythic 10 did in Season 1; a Mythic 10 in Season 2 will award ~625 Residuum

12 weeks of Mythic 10 to target one piece of 415 Azerite....

Even worse than they originally stated.