World of Warcraft: Current Year

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Looks like another OG from Blizzard bounced the fuck out today. It does make you wonder when so many jump ship in such a short time span.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
My guess is Activision is digging their claws in a little deeper when it comes to Blizzard.

Rumor had it, Mike (former President) was forced out

orcmauler

Golden Squire
I feel for them. Alt-f4'd out today and uninstalled after my ilvl400 toon got killed by nazjatar trash with bodyguard up. I sat there at ghost screen and asked myself what the fuck I was doing, because having fun was not part of it. I tried to like BFA but, honestly, it is shit.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I feel for them. Alt-f4'd out today and uninstalled after my ilvl400 toon got killed by nazjatar trash with bodyguard up. I sat there at ghost screen and asked myself what the fuck I was doing, because having fun was not part of it. I tried to like BFA but, honestly, it is shit.

I mean I shit on Blizzard for many design choices but outdoor world trash being to hard isn't one of them. You dying to world quests in Nazjatar is hard to fathom.

• 2Like

Fucker

Log Wizard
I mean I shit on Blizzard for many design choices but outdoor world trash being to hard isn't one of them. You dying to world quests in Nazjatar is hard to fathom.

There are a few places that are dodgy to travel through. WQ bosses can be pretty nasty. I just saw one take down 3 alliance characters who were too stupid to step out of the ae, and they went down pretty quickly.

I quit on the spot when I didn't get credit for a kill on yet another WQ. My list of WQ's that cannot be completed is getting pretty large.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
There are a few places that are dodgy to travel through. WQ bosses can be pretty nasty. I just saw one take down 3 alliance characters who were too stupid to step out of the ae, and they went down pretty quickly.

I quit on the spot when I didn't get credit for a kill on yet another WQ. My list of WQ's that cannot be completed is getting pretty large.

There is some fuckery with WQ and not getting credit I have seen it happen a few times for me.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Reading through this thread, why anyone would ignore what people have been saying for ALMOST A FULL YEAR and sub anyways is beyond my comprehension.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

krismunich

<Silver Donator>

I'm with him. Maining a 407 Ass rogue some non elite Nazjatar trash pushing my shit in even with crimson veil running. If evasion is on cd if I get a 2nd I am not bothering blinding/kidneying most of the time bc in that godawful zone you usually end up with 5 when trying to single pull

Leon

<Silver Donator>
People crying cause game is too easy and you just facepull and shit on everything in open world.
Same people crying trash is too hard in the new zone.

I don't know find a couple people to group with till you can out gear it again and go back to bitching about how the game is too easy and there's no interaction with anyone?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Yeah that’s my take on it, people want classic so there is more danger in the world but Nazjatar and Mechagon I am pulling also as many mobs as I can find and AOEing them down and have been day one in shit gear. Between the benthic procs, and the follower there is no danger unless I am pulling huge groups of elites, or trying to solo some elite group quest and even then.

Still of all the reasons to hate the game World Quests being to difficult isn’t something I can align with. WQs being annoying, time gates, and chores sure I follow. Dying to random world trash in the current state of the game I don’t get it.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I guess the people getting killed by Nazjatar mobs are the same people going to the aquatic park and getting bitten by the dolphins.

• 1Worf

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
New content is harder than old content?

shocked2.jpg

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Plus as a rogue can’t you fucking vanish if shit goes south? Or stun and spirit? Or all sorts of shit because you are a fucking rogue!

krismunich

<Silver Donator>
Plus as a rogue can’t you fucking vanish if shit goes south? Or stun and spirit? Or all sorts of shit because you are a fucking rogue!
of course. My point was, not everyone is a DH yoloing through the zone. It's plain annoying if you have to mythic progress through an outdoor zone.

• 1WTF

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
of course. My point was, not everyone is a DH yoloing through the zone. It's plain annoying if you have to mythic progress through an outdoor zone.

I think that’s the point, for a vast majority of us 385 starter benthic gear seems to be more than enough to crush the place. That’s where the confusion is coming from.

Plus there is a tank follower that can soak huge damage and a healing follow you blasts ropes of healing rain across your face.

Skylancer81

Molten Core Raider
Do not forget it scales to your iLevel. The same mobs I was killing with 100k health at 410 iLevel now have 116k health at 420ish. As well as they hit harder.

That said...

Scaling with iLevel is retarded.

However I also warmode it, so my deaths are normally a ton of mobs plus 3 or more allies attacking me.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Do not forget it scales to your iLevel. The same mobs I was killing with 100k health at 410 iLevel now have 116k health at 420ish. As well as they hit harder.

That said...

Scaling with iLevel is retarded.

However I also warmode it, so my deaths are normally a ton of mobs plus 3 or more allies attacking me.

Yeah mob scaling is something I feel like doesn't belong in this game. Some people like it, but for me leave that shit to games like Skyrim.

• 2Like