World of Warcraft: Current Year

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Oh for anybody working on the nazjatar zone completion stuff for the mount it looks like for the second time since the 8.2 patch came out the easy green runelocked puzzle is available as a wq.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Yes. Slowly working on flying. I do the Mechagon and Nazjatar dailies like twice a week.

Rime

<Donor>
Servers are nearly dead. 10 Weeks of Mythic Eternal Palace open and still waiting to be able to do cross-server PUGs because only 33 Guilds have cleared it Alliance side. Guess I will not be doing it (as my server is already dead. Only three Horde Guilds remaining that raid. One is 8/8 H, the other two are 7/8 H) until I can come back and solo it.

Despite having enough gold to do so, I refuse to transfer and 'pay' them to fix the game. I will just stop playing before that happens.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
If Blizzard knew it's customer base they would allow you to play Retail while queueing in Classic at least. Probably even allow more cross version interaction.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
The anniversary event coming up should see some people checking it out, but right now every server I have characters on feels very quiet. Right now on Earthen Ring, there are only 29 level 120 alliance online.

Is that only 29 on your server, or on the entire server "group" or whatever they call it.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
People still play retail? Honest question.
I am just about finished up with the zone completions for mechagon and naz once I finish those up I likely will take a break and putz with classic a bit. But right now will have crab mount by next tuesday and will get the mechagon mount as soon as I do the dungeon one last time.

xzi

Mouthbreather
If Blizzard knew it's customer base they would allow you to play Retail while queueing in Classic at least. Probably even allow more cross version interaction.

I'd play the shit out of both but at the moment it's just not worth because of queues tbh

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, if Blizz were smart they'd try and find a way to synergize both games. Play one while queuing for another, some form of cross guild chat for those who have the same guild in both games, maybe even have different days for raid resets.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah, if Blizz were smart they'd try and find a way to synergize both games. Play one while queuing for another, some form of cross guild chat for those who have the same guild in both games, maybe even have different days for raid resets.
Does greenwall not work in classic?

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
50% more rep from WQs makes these rep grinds so much more bearable. I have it down to just needing to do two weeklies to complete this shit. Fuck logging in and doing all these god damn dailies all the time.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Faction this time around is .. shit, at best. I was already max faction with 90% of the factions in Legion before they were even required for flight, passively. Much less, the story behind the crack heads in legion was entertaining enough to keep up my faction grind with them. Faction in BFA.. I think the only reason I wanted to do it was.. for some gear that I knew I would replace right before maxxing it or replace shortly after maxxing it. That, or to "upgrade" my neck. Which.. well.. again, f'k that mess. Hopefully the next expansion at least brings back some shimmer of fun in the game.

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
You really just do reps for the last tier of recipes at this point, unless you're some kind of fucking masochist.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
I finally get done with Murder Force just in time to start the Bee Mount grind. Cool.

The biggest wildcard is the (still encrypted) conclusion of the War Campaign. It's rather indicative of the expansion as a whole that the Blizzcon reveal could be a massive 8.3 release, a tiny 8.3 raid leading to an early 2020 9.0, or a direct 9.0 announcement, involving literally any enemy in the game, and I wouldn't be shocked.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Expecting maybe a tiny 8.3 raid at best, and an expansion announce for early summer 2020 with beta starting in January/Feb. They need a new expansion ASAP to get their numbers back up, because the people dropping out of Classic won't go back to BFA.

The Shadowlands leak is probably very likely.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
With how slow and pretentious Blizzard are, the question is how many vanilla lessons can they include in the new expansion.

I'm guessing they still don't even think they need to learn from vanilla.