World of Warcraft: Current Year

xzi

Mouthbreather
Pretty good change imo, a 15 is definitely harder than anything a heroic has to offer except very early on in the tier.

Looking forward to actually doing higher than 10s on my paladin this time around, considering better rewards + actual seasonal rewards.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
I have to say I am really enjoying the crazy xp train in the new old av brawl thing. After tonight I think I will have one of every class up to 120 and if you hold off handing in the korrak quest hand in you get a 400 ilevel weapon and then deck out a bunch of benthic shit and you are basically in a good spot to do stuff. I forgot how damn fun it was in av with all the old hard hitting NPC and then add death grasp to that I was holding some graveyards solo by yanking folks to meet their doom.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
I have to say I am really enjoying the crazy xp train in the new old av brawl thing. After tonight I think I will have one of every class up to 120 and if you hold off handing in the korrak quest hand in you get a 400 ilevel weapon and then deck out a bunch of benthic shit and you are basically in a good spot to do stuff. I forgot how damn fun it was in av with all the old hard hitting NPC and then add death grasp to that I was holding some graveyards solo by yanking folks to meet their doom.

Oh also you can use control undead on the bad ass abomination NPC which is great fun yoink SMASH.

xzi

Mouthbreather

I've been playing prot (pally) a lot in AV and it's actually VERY useful throughout the entire bg because of how brutal the NPCs actually are. I kinda love it tbh. Prot is also a major annoyance in large scale pvp, sure I won't truly kill anything fast but I can disrupt multiple healers/casters at a time and knock people all around with my mount. It's gr8

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
I've been playing prot (pally) a lot in AV and it's actually VERY useful throughout the entire bg because of how brutal the NPCs actually are. I kinda love it tbh. Prot is also a major annoyance in large scale pvp, sure I won't truly kill anything fast but I can disrupt multiple healers/casters at a time and knock people all around with my mount. It's gr8

Yes the new old AV has a lot of use for tanks those LT and commanders are serious business. Those fuckers will murder you if you are not pretty tanky. So it gives tank builds stuff to do and objectives other than just derping around until the final fight of the match.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Blizzard has announced that in Season 4 of Mythic+, the rewards will continue to improve up through Mythic +15. At this level, the weekly chest will award item Mythic raid item level, with the end-of-dungeon chest rewarding higher than Heroic raid item level.

For completing a +15 Keystone:
  • The end-of-dungeon chest will award 465 gear (5 item levels higher than Heroic)
  • The weekly chest will award 475 gear (Mythic raid item level)
Change they had to make since we are losing warforge / titanforge

Wonder if this will be the nail in the coffin for mythic raids.

Rime

<Donor>
I already have the Brutosaur and I think it is a shit move to put it on the BMAH.

Not only that, it sets a very bad precedent for things going forward... but that seems to be Blizzard's modus operandi anymore.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
It's just such a fucking dick move to arbitrarily create scarcity of an item to flip that good ole fear of being left out switch and push people to chase after an item that boils down to $400-500 USD of tokens. There is no rational reason to explain why they're doing this other than for that exact reason. It's disgusting.

• 6Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 7 users

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Somewhat off topic but I've been seeing it pop up in different places but what are the changes they put something in regards to Brad in the game? I think it would be most cool if they have a human with green armor and two fiery swords offer a quest or something like that...

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
That would be me. I just bought BFA last week and basically world PvPed to ilvl 415 and had fun the entire time.

Come play FFXIV with me, the pvp is terrible but the raiding is top notch.

Plus the day to day play blows wow out of the water.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
The fuck is wrong with these clowns?

Heh... what is the purpose of removing that mount? It's a vendor mount that costs 5 million gold. Not like it's a special achievement mount that will be trivial when the next expansion comes out so it needs to be removed to preserve the prestige of having one...

• 1Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Heh... what is the purpose of removing that mount? It's a vendor mount that costs 5 million gold. Not like it's a special achievement mount that will be trivial when the next expansion comes out so it needs to be removed to preserve the prestige of having one...

So they can sell you a different giant mount for six million or seven.

• 1Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
People are going to buy all the mounts anyway if they have different features. They didn't remove the other traveler's mounts when new ones were added.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Maybe they'll "listen to the community".

1535817677514.png

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I think the most notable thing I've encountered in my search for a new raiding guild the past month or two is just how little of a fuck anyone left below Mythic Raiding gives. If you are pulling 12k dps in full H Raid gear, 65+ neck, and the appropriate upgraded benthic gear... you're just awful. Like, actively awful. As a person. It's a group activity, try a little. It's not just your time you're wasting.

Maybe it'll get better when 8.3 or 9.0 drops, but it's just draining being around people not even quarter-assing it. I don't even know if leaving this backwater server will be any better. Lol at it still being 55 fucking dollars to move one character off of this deserted island.

• 1Like

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Doesn't matter when you can just run off to another raid of your kicked out or your current one fails.