World of Warcraft: Current Year

xzi

Mouthbreather
I find it kind of hilarious that on both Method & Complexity casters keep talking about how unfun corruption and essences are.

I'm kind of okay with essences but I do think acquiring them is aids. Even the easy ones, because they're timegated for zero reason.

Jox

Molten Core Raider
Limit hit last phase and Blizz despawned the boss because they didn't like it, that's the head start for you. Whole fight seems buggy and non functional besides phase 1.

Serpens

<Silver Donator>
Limit hit last phase and Blizz despawned the boss because they didn't like it, that's the head start for you. Whole fight seems buggy and non functional besides phase 1.
Yeah, they burned N'zoth down easy from about 60 to 25% with few mechanics happening - definitely buggy.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Imagine testing the last boss of the expansion.

They are aware the fight wasn't working as intended but lmaoooooo

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
That level of intervention combined with zero communication is a real problem. If it's just fucking broken than what are we even doing here. Between all the different streams you've got like 60k people watching the race. It's embarrassing.

• 1Solidarity

xzi

Mouthbreather
There's also quite a lot of videos on the PTR of him despawning as well as spawning sideways lol. I don't know what it is about this boss but it just does not seem to want to work from its inception.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Kind of surprised. Raids not being finished and released is Everquest forte. How the mighty have fallen.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I will never forget the kid ripping into his dad and calling him a fucking asshole because his dad kept asking him if he wanted dinner while he was raiding. Irrationally pissed me off

Jox

Molten Core Raider
Limit always cries hard. I want to root for NA but man, they are such babies.

Good to know you are complete bullshit and don't even know wtf is happening. Fight literally does not work right now, it's not really crying. BFA same as Legion amirite?

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
Good to know you are complete bullshit and don't even know wtf is happening. Fight literally does not work right now, it's not really crying. BFA same as Legion amirite?

ya except 4 the part legion wuz actually good....

• 1Like

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Dude, limit's not going to fuck you.

Also no one gives a fuck, this shitshow 'race' is the reason for most of the terrible design decision in wow.

Fuck them.

• 1Like

Leon

<Silver Donator>
War 3 release disaster, all of bfa going from worse to worst, countless cuts in workforce and people are really surprised shit didn't get properly qc'ed before release?

Bet those new patch pets and mounts are banging tho!

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Who doesn't QC the final boss? The entire back half can be buggy as shit until you fix them but the last boss needs to be working.

Jox

Molten Core Raider
I couldn't care less who wins, doesn't mean I don't think it's stupid the course is still being laid out while people are already running.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Limit hit last phase and Blizz despawned the boss
... for the entire NA region. Everyone who was fighting N'Zoth in normal or heroic saw theirs depop.

Some quality game management tools we have, people...

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users