World of Warcraft: Current Year

xzi

Mouthbreather
iirc they mentioned that they are going to work on profession updates for the entire expansion as well, so if they make good on that word I could see them being useful later on. Who knows. WoD upgradeables were still really good all the way into H HFC, tho.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
850 is the max now. That may not be the final number though. It is very possible that this raises as guilds start clearing heroics/mythic ones as they have done in WOD making new upgrade levels available after the elites have has their shots for a few weeks to get their firsts without them.

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
Mythic+ dungeons reward all the way up to ilvl 880. However, this requires you to beat Mythic 10 in 45 mins or less, which very few players will be able to accomplish in 850 gear.

Dis

Confirmed Male
Its been while, refresh my memory. Legion will officially launch 12 EST? on the early morning of 09/01 or early morning of 8/30?

Last edited:

Mryd

Golden Knight of the Realm
Does anyone know how CRZ is going to be handled in legion? I've been away for two years and unfortunately, my alliance characters are stuck on a very imbalanced server. I would rather not be getting ganked every 30 seconds on the broken isles. I noticed that CRZ now includes capital cities.

Any info would be appreciated.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Does anyone know how CRZ is going to be handled in legion? I've been away for two years and unfortunately, my alliance characters are stuck on a very imbalanced server. I would rather not be getting ganked every 30 seconds on the broken isles. I noticed that CRZ now includes capital cities.

Any info would be appreciated.

Current expansion are going to be your server (or cluster if its like Whisperwind+ Dentarg) afaik. That's how how WOD was, just opened up in 7.0 to the bullshit CRZ.

Mryd

Golden Knight of the Realm
Current expansion are going to be your server (or cluster if its like Whisperwind+ Dentarg) afaik. That's how how WOD was, just opened up in 7.0 to the bullshit CRZ.

Thanks. Yeah, not a fan of CRZ, except in this case with my shit 6H:1A server. I'll reroll on another server.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Mythic+ dungeons reward all the way up to ilvl 880. However, this requires you to beat Mythic 10 in 45 mins or less, which very few players will be able to accomplish in 850 gear.

And I think that is currently why you are seeing crafted stuff cap at 850. They want people to experience this stuff as challenging before letting them start over gearing it easier. I would expect a month or two after that higher level gear starts becoming pretty common you see new upgrade levels unlock for the crafted stuff to match it.

On early beta/alpha of legion the crafting stuff was being datamined to ilevel 875. I think that is probably a good indication of the direction it is heading.

lindz

#DDs
Can anyone give a run down on professions? Garrisons won't be able to do the Legion mats, so are gathering professions needed again?

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yes although it is possible to dual craft if you have an alt to gather materials for you or buy stuff off the AH. Getting specific things like blood of sargaras are going to be slower without crafting but not to bad from what I hear.

One big change is there are a LOT of quests for crafting/gathering professions. You get only a few recipes for skill ups alone most of your stuff comes from finishing crafting quests in the various different zones.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Dis

Confirmed Male
Would be nice if you roll a TitanForge on crafting. This could include everything from food/flask/pots giving a little bit higher stats, gems giving more +insert stat, and then the obvious armor/weapons rolling titanforge crafted.

Would definitely bring some new economy back to crafting.

lindz

#DDs
Omg. PoM isn't instant cast anymore. What is this world coming to?

Also, this makes me like my priest a lot less now.

Rime

<Donor>
Its been while, refresh my memory. Legion will officially launch 12 EST? on the early morning of 09/01 or early morning of 8/30?

If it is like WoD/MoP (Only ones I was able to 'poop sock' the first night for), then it will launch at 3am EST on the 30th.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
1270788237226.jpg

1270788237226.jpg