World of Warcraft: Classic

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
At 25 it does look like Alliance is getting more Shaman goodies than Horde is getting Paladin goodies but that can't hold for every level bracket.

Probably.
Well on one hand it doesn't matter what they do later, that's why their incompetence is so funny they didn't even consider the implications their changes would have on faction balance when open world PVP is one of the 3 main pillars of their new game mode.

If its 90% alliance 10% horde at launch then off the rip it will immediately become 100% alliance and 0% horde within the first 48 hours of server launch. Ashenvale open world AV-style PVP will simply be alliance killing the horde NPC every hour the moment it spawns with 0 horde contesting.

On the other hand, its only weeks/months with a 25 cap and if 30 days in they announce the next cap is 40 and shaman are getting X and that X is enough to balance the scales, then it wiill be relatively easier to reroll to horde.*

i'll be creating/name reserving a shaman at launch but most likely maining alliance druid or warlock tank depending on what other clarification comes out prior to launch

edit: *assuming you are smart and are playing on a PVE server, or they remove the restrictions for maintaining characters of both factions on PVP servers. Otherwise you are just fucked and either stay alliance or get to start over on a new server.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Talos

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Any whitemane guilds? Leveling some new horde characters on wotlk before the season.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I've really gotten into watching those retards play. Some of the deaths are hilarious; the blind panic, or just instant splats from something dumb. Some are quite tragic. I was sad to see pokelawls die he's really nice and it wasn't his fault.

They've been having guild meetings and people fly in to attend them. Most brought food from the warcraft cookbook.

They are throwing around staggering amounts of gold. Some sword went for 12 grand. They are doing that money bid with a big split to the raid method.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
"It's a pretty chill game."
Followed shortly thereafter by, "No! Oh please please please!"
Oof! LoL

I never get tired of the silly HC deaths. I saw one killed by a player, and was confused why a HC at 59 would flag, but apparently this ONE GUY would hang out by the demons in Feralas, and wait for them to mind control a HC player and would nuke them dead. Some people lol

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
after like 8 years of being free from wow, I'm starting the get an itch. I went hard from the end of BC till the end of pandaland, then real life happened. Something to do until Factorio expansion launches, I guess

• 1Mother of God
  • 1GreNeg
Reactions: 1 users

Needless

Toe Sucker
Lol that guy that griefed the 4 horsemen, griefed C'thun earlier today
How do people in these top guilds not just check this guys stream

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users