World of Warcraft: Current Year

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just came across a guy who was 20 boxing. WTF... Is he going for the worlds first solo Mythic raid?

43dGy4Y.jpg

Rime

<Donor>
Not sure what the point of it is at this stage of the game, but on PVP/wPVP/AV were popular, people would multi-box groups of whatever ranged was popular at the time (Hunter, Mage, Warlock, Shaman, Druid) so they could insta-gib people.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
I managed to kill some guy 5 boxing unholy DK's trying to hang out and instagib people at the Kara loading point, he then logged over to his horde account and tried to tell me how broken tanks are in world pvp, i told him maybe he should have rolled blood DK then.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Their disc priest makes me want to try disc priest, since clearly it works but just everyone sucks at disc except that guy apparently.
Current disc feels way too weird. It was much more fun in WoD, but that's probably because I have no fakkin idea what I'm doing since they completely gutted and remade the spec for this expac and I never bothered to figure it out. That and my priest is on another server.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Disc is the hardest spec in the game to play at a high level in my opinion.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I'm starting to feel angry all the time when I raid

Other people - do you find an angry raid leader more enjoyable overall?

• 1Worf

xzi

Mouthbreather
Harder than feral played properly?

& honestly yeah but something something toxic community idk

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
If you want I can hop on discord and call everyone a cuntface. Yo cuntface run to the center, cuntface 02 run to the center. Faggot why did you go into the whelps what the fuck is wrong with you. Holy fuck how can you pieces of retarded shit function day to day... something to that effect don't worry I'll wing it.

I will even do it for free, I know Kurn and Alk need to be abused to preform at their peak.

• 1Worf

Qwirb

Silver Knight of the Realm
I'm starting to feel angry all the time when I raid

Other people - do you find an angry raid leader more enjoyable overall?

One time Noodle apologized to me after moving into my puddle during M Krosus progression. It was weird.

Gorehack

Lord Nagafen Raider
I feel like I've been playing this game 6 years longer than I should have. Tomb of Boring physically hurts.

• 1Like

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
I feel like I've been playing this game 6 years longer than I should have. Tomb of Boring physically hurts.

You know, I thought this during NH, thinking "Ok, this is just has to be NH, ToS will do better" and it does actually hit even harder than NH did. I'm feeling I have to liquor myself up to put up with starting the raid week already.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Im not sure how anyone could enjoy Tomb. It's incredibly... painfully boring.

NH was bad because it was severely overtuned and it was a daunting task trying to deal with the turnover that caused and the fact that you would probably wipe a bunch to bosses you've been killing for the last 5 weeks as well.

Tomb... Tomb is uninspired garbage boss fights in small rooms where you have to stare at the ground because 90% of the mechanics are stupid shit on the floor.

Rime

<Donor>
Normal Tomb was not terribly difficult. Heroic ramps it up nicely. I should be stepping into Mythic in a week or two - (guild dipped our toes once the first week, it did not end well) and the difficulty curve is quite severe. Will be interesting.

It is significantly different when compared to Night Hold, where the first boss of Mythic could be cleared by any PUG group the week it opened.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Im not sure how anyone could enjoy Tomb. It's incredibly... painfully boring.

NH was bad because it was severely overtuned and it was a daunting task trying to deal with the turnover that caused and the fact that you would probably wipe a bunch to bosses you've been killing for the last 5 weeks as well.

Tomb... Tomb is uninspired garbage boss fights in small rooms where you have to stare at the ground because 90% of the mechanics are stupid shit on the floor.

The problem with Tomb is it needed to be better and it's just not. The content between raid tiers was utter trash and NH was an aggravating experience. ToS needed to polish the turd and get something out of this cycle and instead it just dropped another fresh pile.