World of Warcraft: Current Year

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
I usually bitch about a lot of things in this game, but I have to say sub rogue is pretty much the most fun I've had with a spec/class in a long time.

Everything is just so fluid, and I don't feel irritated. Only major complaint is the stuck in combat bug from aggroing fucking critters, but that's pretty much most classes.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Maybe it's the guild. We may not be 9/9M but I have fun with the people I raid with

This is what keeps me playing (most of the time), I generally like everyone I raid with. Being in a super cereal raiding guild and pushing content was fun for a time, but that shit burnt me out much faster. Now, I have little to no interest in Mythic and the problems that come along with a non flex raid.

I usually bitch about a lot of things in this game, but I have to say sub rogue is pretty much the most fun I've had with a spec/class in a long time.

Everything is just so fluid, and I don't feel irritated. Only major complaint is the stuck in combat bug from aggroing fucking critters, but that's pretty much most classes.

Switching from Assassination to Outlaw to Sub and learning/gearing up the new specs in ToV has made it interesting for me as well. Sub makes you pay more for your mistakes.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
You guys that are so incredibly salty about Tomb need to take a break. Seriously. If it's this horrible for you, put it down and take a break, because you're just slogging through misery, and in most cases, paying money to do so. It's a game. Put it down and go do something else until the content is fresh and you have time to see the world before you get jaded again.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Every time a new raid zone drops, work or kids fucking slaughter my schedule... I did ToS once and it seemed fun, but it's the group.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Also a little known fact but hearing a fuckin slide whistle when people die is fucking hilarious and increases raid enjoyment by 100%

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
You guys that are so incredibly salty about Tomb need to take a break. Seriously. If it's this horrible for you, put it down and take a break, because you're just slogging through misery, and in most cases, paying money to do so. It's a game. Put it down and go do something else until the content is fresh and you have time to see the world before you get jaded again.

Thanks Dad

Gorehack

Lord Nagafen Raider
My guild went 7/7M in EN, 2/3M ToV, 7/10M NH, and we're struggling on heroic KJ. The raid is just...uninspiring and boring. SO many overused swirl and fire mechanics. Nothing is new, everything is rehashed content. "But the dark phase on KJ!" Yea, it's new, but it's also fucking retarded. You know what's also fucking stupid? the stairs down to maiden. Who looked at that and thought "Wow, the players will love us for this!" ?

I'm a 916 enh sham and I sim at 1.2 mil, and do pretty close to that in raids. I'm finally competitive, but now arms warriors are gods and can do sometimes double my dps with 3 buttons. Artifacts, alt mechanics, and legiondaries were just horribly fucking done and every single god damn patch they tweak and change everything but it keeps making it worse and worse. I doubt it'll be too much longer before my guild is done raiding. Right now it just feels like we're all going through the motions, but not getting any enjoyment out of it at all.

To top it all off, we haven't had a single new fucking recruit since the beginning of the expansion. We keep bleeding players but there's no new blood to fill their empty shoes.

Gorehack

Lord Nagafen Raider
Also, why the fuck is KJ still tuned to 1 shot blood dk's and nearly 1 shot demon hunter tanks? They literally said they were removing 1 shot mechanics this expansion, yet here we are.

If you're not a bear get a bear, if you can't get a bear then go fuck yourself I guess.