World of Warcraft: Current Year

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I thought 7.3 might release before or at gamescon, I forgot the dates. It's only natural this is about the time they'd announce an expac.

As of this month we are one year into legion. I do have to say, this expansion hooked me more than others.

Got my warlock to 110 and some bros ran some dungeons to get me up to 830. No Lego yet :(
My warlock is 844! We should spoon.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
For me, the thing WoW needs more than anything else at the moment are more god damn bank slots! Preferably an entire new crafting material tab. Shit, I'd pay $20 just for that. My main that I've played since Vanilla has so much god damn crap he's collected over the years it's ridiculous!

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Crone

I just realized that Legion Flying requires Good Suramaritan? Wow. This is gonna be a while. I can handle Revered Nightfallen rep, as their are Emissary bumps for 1500 you get, and the whole Suramar story line, but Good Suramaritan takes what, like 20k into Revered before you can get it?

Goes back to the catch up mechanics in place. They help, but they don't solve everything. Here's hoping Nightfallen Emissary quests show up often!

And it seems some things are account wide? Much of the reps or explorations were done on another account enitrely, under the same Battle.net account, and I'm getting credit for them in my achievement window?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Well the catch up stuff is great for alts. My warlock dings 110 I have ak40, access to every wq, broken shore is open, flying has been unlocked and made levelling crazy easy, etc.

I did one dungeon last night and the AP filled me to the max it could for my weapon (old school 54 points).

I think for new guys it's rougher.

Good suramaritan you can do most of it before needing that rep. I think only one questline is gated? Can't remember. It sucks but the AP reward is good

Crone

Well the catch up stuff is great for alts. My warlock dings 110 I have ak40, access to every wq, broken shore is open, flying has been unlocked and made levelling crazy easy, etc.

I did one dungeon last night and the AP filled me to the max it could for my weapon (old school 54 points).

I think for new guys it's rougher.

Good suramaritan you can do most of it before needing that rep. I think only one questline is gated? Can't remember. It sucks but the AP reward is good
How'd you get 54 points without doing a bunch of the Broken Shore artifact quests first? My warlock got to 35, before having to stop and do shit first?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
How'd you get 54 points without doing a bunch of the Broken Shore artifact quests first? My warlock got to 35, before having to stop and do shit first?
I got 54 in the old artifact system, I didn't upgrade to the concordance system yet. Version 1 maxed out at 54 points

Crone

Ohhh, you kept popping points into that one ability, where the first one is 5%, but the rest are 0.5% upgrades?

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
I thought 7.3 might release before or at gamescon, I forgot the dates. It's only natural this is about the time they'd announce an expac.
Just after Gamescom, the "11 week per patch" points to 8-29 (30 in the EU) as patch day.

Crone

There's a number of things that is nice about coming back and doing Suramar for the first time at 894 iLvl, and one of them is that nothing can kill you anymore really. All those mobs that had millions of hitpoints, and were a pain in the dick back on Legion launch now just fall over dead. It's pretty sweet.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Trial of style time. Finally some end game content I'm good at. First try, first place. Fuck yeah. Who needs shitty raiding.

*Edit* still not as good as the balloon ride holiday though.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Filthy casual first world problems......

Been clearing BWL twice a week for like 3 months now. Last week I even started having wife take my unloved alt death knight thru for a 3rd chance......

No Ashkandi, and a bizzare like 90% drop for Nelfarians Tear. Only got some of the other lower drops like Circlet of the mind flayer once.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Hey, at least you're not mount farming. Now that shit is depressing. I've lost track of how many times I've run Dragon Soul now and still no Ultraxion drop, and only 1 of 2 from Madness (and that was last week).

Crone

Hey, at least you're not mount farming. Now that shit is depressing. I've lost track of how many times I've run Dragon Soul now and still no Ultraxion drop, and only 1 of 2 from Madness (and that was last week).
Speaking of, one of these days if you don't mind, I'd love for you to show me Ulduar, and the Yogg fight for the robot head? Show me the ropes so to speak. That'd be fun.

Sludig

Confused, figured at 110 and some gear anyone could solo ulduar. I mean based off how often the speach plays in Dalaran while I was leveling. Maybe a heal bitch if needed.

Crone

Confused, figured at 110 and some gear anyone could solo ulduar. I mean based off how often the speach plays in Dalaran while I was leveling. Maybe a heal bitch if needed.
It can very much be solo'ed. The robot head requires doing something specific. Yes, I could go watch a Youtube video, but since Alk has done it a lot, was just asking him to take me along and show me once.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Yeah, I'll find you when I run it on one of 5 chars, haha. Still trying for the damn mount. So many months of trying.

Knowing my luck, it'll drop for you when you're there with me!

And yes, it's easily soloed, and there's nothing to it. Just need to hit the big red button to start the Mimiron fight instead of engaging him normally, and not screw up on Yogg (which is pretty hard to do at 110 unless you're crazy horrible at the fight).

Sludig

Sorry for a repeat of a question I asked months ago. Wife leveled shadow with me. I don't think it's a good fit and she doesnt really like it. She's not going to ever be at a point I would drag her into anything except maybe an LFR raid, but still would like to find something she can enjoy/be better at. (Still has a lv 100 token spare)

While I can appreciate some of the added complexity and plethora of abilities to all class/specs now, looking for something as simplistic as possible without as much If A this but B do that, but A+ C = x complexity. She sorta likes her mage. Seems to be anti melee and ranged I imagine best since I don't think she'd ever be hot on her toes dps'ing on the move etc. Maybe MM Hunter? Some of the mage stuff still seems maybe above her level but I havn't looked that close, I know she'd never be some blinking/reverse blinking fleet of foot player.