World of Warcraft: Current Year

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Sorry for a repeat of a question I asked months ago. Wife leveled shadow with me. I don't think it's a good fit and she doesnt really like it. She's not going to ever be at a point I would drag her into anything except maybe an LFR raid, but still would like to find something she can enjoy/be better at. (Still has a lv 100 token spare)

While I can appreciate some of the added complexity and plethora of abilities to all class/specs now, looking for something as simplistic as possible without as much If A this but B do that, but A+ C = x complexity. She sorta likes her mage. Seems to be anti melee and ranged I imagine best since I don't think she'd ever be hot on her toes dps'ing on the move etc. Maybe MM Hunter? Some of the mage stuff still seems maybe above her level but I havn't looked that close, I know she'd never be some blinking/reverse blinking fleet of foot player.
May I also suggest looking into different rotation helpers? At her level of play, they will put her ahead of the pack in terms of DPS. I mention that, because they are not that great when you get into more complex situations, but for some casual dungeons, and LFR raids, and certainly questing, they are fantastic. Helped me a lot when I going legit.

I 3rd BM Hunter as a very easy class. The only A unless this, then B situation I can think of is whether there are 1-2 mobs you are killing, or 3+.

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
Affliction warlock is pretty simplistic too if she wants a little more depth then bm offers. Keep up 2-4 dots which have easily seen timers then channel drain soul.

Crone

Crone sounds like a heroin addict
Probably similar. Despite knowing the consequences, I would keep going back. More like a heroin addict trying not to let anyone know that he's loving dat heroin, but you can't keep the teeth clean forever!

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Trial of style rewards suck ass. Thanks for ruining a great event Blizzard.
What are the rewards? Similar to the Chromie shit set?

BTW, the 25,000 chronoshard reward from the Broken Isles is cool as fuck. Finally activated that last night and it's the coolest fkn toy in the game. Next to the slide whistle. Someone else needs to get it so we can have ship battles!

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm

BTW, the 25,000 chronoshard reward from the Broken Isles is cool as fuck. Finally activated that last night and it's the coolest fkn toy in the game. Next to the slide whistle. Someone else needs to get it so we can have ship battles!

Someone popped one out during the "casual" raid, last night. Got everyones attention. The thing is super sweet, for sure.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk

Bland tbc recolored shit.

Crone

Was that the rainbow I saw? that was fucking bad ass. I think it's so cool because it's just bright, and noticeable. All of a sudden, in a sea of green fel fire, and dark, we have this bright AF rainbow. hahaha!

Crone

I need it to be like back in the college days with room mates. I'd like buy my room mates pizza or something in exchange for them to fly me around everywhere to do the WQs and stuff. Man, doing WQs is like infinitely easier to do once you have Legion Flying. Funny how that works though. Once you've done everything to get Legion Flying, there isn't really a point or need for Legion Flying. haha!

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Hey, at least you're not mount farming. Now that shit is depressing. I've lost track of how many times I've run Dragon Soul now and still no Ultraxion drop, and only 1 of 2 from Madness (and that was last week).

Dragon Soul is the worst mount farm by far. Can save an instance at Ultraxion but still need to sit through the event and RP every damn time, and then there's Heroic Deathwing where you can't save an instance so you have to run through the whole thing on Heroic every time.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Crone

Are they changing the artifact quests catch up mechanics at all? I can't be the only one that thinks it's dumb AF that I put on a new weapon and Khadgar and friends all of a sudden forget all the shit I did for them, and now have to go do more shit to unlock the new weapons 7.2 Arti traits? GFY Blizzard.

• 2Solidarity

Crone

Nah man we all had to do that shit
Welp, just watched a Bellular video on catch up mechanics. Shit's gonna be instant come 7.3 patch. Along with a ton of other stuff.

Edit: Hit my first rep gate for the Suramar stuff. Gotta be 8k into Honored to go further. Shit! Who wants to fly me around Suramar to quickly do all the WQs? ;) I'll buy you a pizza!

Last edited:

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Targeting gear in this xpac is fucking dumb and blizzard should feel fucking horrible. The difference between classes that need certain legos and trinkets (from previous tier) is just fucking god awful. They can seriously go suck a dick on this one.

• 2Solidarity

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Targeting gear in this xpac is fucking dumb and blizzard should feel fucking horrible. The difference between classes that need certain legos and trinkets (from previous tier) is just fucking god awful. They can seriously go suck a dick on this one.
If it makes you feel any better when they announce 8.0 they'll say they learned all these lessons from the system

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>

Yup, when all your legos are utility shit (I have sephuz on 5 characters) and not one output lego on your main, only to get the piece of trash warrior shoulder you feel like not playing for awhile. Fucking idiotic system

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Palum

what Suineg set it to
If it makes you feel any better when they announce 8.0 they'll say they learned all these lessons from the system

Guys we learned the lesson in 7. 1 but decided you needed a good dose of fuck you for the rest of the expac anyway, it builds character!

Fuck Ion drive, as long as he's in charge zero percent chance I'll resub. He's shown to be typical "developers no better" idiot that spits in the face of the player/consumer for daring to not like one of his ideas.

• 2Solidarity