World of Warcraft: Current Year

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
We could use more pet battlers in the forum guild imo. Get into the real content and hop off the boring raiding grind.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
We could use more pet battlers in the forum guild imo. Get into the real content and hop off the boring raiding grind.
I've had more than one person ask why you're so angry. Is it because you're the only pet battler?

Last edited:

McCheese

I've had more than one person ask why you're so angry. Is it because you're the only pet battler?

I feel like there is this mistaken impression that I'm always angry. I think people who have grouped with me will testify to the fact that I am a delightful individual to have around.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I feel like there is this mistaken impression that I'm always angry. I think people who have grouped with me will testify to the fact that I am a delightful individual to have around.
Oh no I know you are. I think this person was always online when you had some outburst about raiding or something. It was podizzle

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Maybe because you are very passionate about certain things? That's the nice way to put it.

McCheese

I'm passionate about hating cheating scumbags, that's for sure.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The sad part is we invited mccheese to a raid and he performed mechanics better than a bunch of raiders

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
It's the 80/20 rule noodle. Even in Mythic guilds it's true. 20% of the people do 80% of the work.

You should see some of our logs. Like holy fuck the carry...

Khane

Got something right about marriage
"Whatever this piece of shit dev team gave Khane the ultimate lotto win ticket fuckface motherfucking cocksucker fuck Blizzard flavor of the month bitch shit fuck"

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Palum

what Suineg set it to
There needs to be mobile app pet battles that you can basically use your WoW stuff to do on a mobile device and you get extra unique stuff, they can add more gacha shit and store stuff on the mobile side too if they want to be normal gay like for those types of apps.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users