World of Warcraft: Current Year

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I figured with college starting we might see an influx.

Maybe my girlfriend from last night that wanted to fist my noodle

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
I could try recruiting some harpy voiced trailer park moms, with screaming hell spawn in background from my old ally guild.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Anyone have a good guide on the fastest way to complete your class mounts (most importantly the order hall campaign for each class)?

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
One run of that place on mythic zero was enough to convince me I'd never run a key on it. The mob density and general uninspired design of the whole place is just shit to be honest.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
One run of that place on mythic zero was enough to convince me I'd never run a key on it. The mob density and general uninspired design of the whole place is just shit to be honest.

The layout is shit, agree. The boss design wasn't to bad for a dungeon. Haven't run it enough to really gauge if density was too high, but it definitely seemed it. Pretty fucking uninspired all around. I mean, remember the post launch dungeons they added in Wrath? Even Cata had amazing post launch dungeons. It doesn't have to be super long. 3 bosses and crazy shit going on is all we ask for.

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
The layout is shit, agree. The boss design wasn't to bad for a dungeon. Haven't run it enough to really gauge if density was too high, but it definitely seemed it. Pretty fucking uninspired all around. I mean, remember the post launch dungeons they added in Wrath? Even Cata had amazing post launch dungeons. It doesn't have to be super long. 3 bosses and crazy shit going on is all we ask for.

I'm not even sure what the bosses do we killed them so fast on mythic. But yes I hated the density and what the trash did, teeming would be horrible there. I also get that its supposed to be a zone effected by the void, but purple mobs with a purple ground, with purple buildings and a purple sky. I felt like I got stuck in to the LGBT version of vanguard.

Last edited:
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I just want to see how much of a clusterfuck the second boss from the end would be if you left all the adds up. Everyone always does it the proper way in the groups I go into. :(

xzi

Mouthbreather
I can't heal that boss with all the adds up it in mythic 0, so probably won't go very well.

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
Well guess I'm not playing for awhile, ToS fried my laptop. Not actually blaming ToS, but yeah damn thing won't even turn on.

Was lagging pretty hard from the beginning of raid, assumed it was raid zone + laptop. Cooling fans were making odd noises today, probably cooked. Which is strange, should have shutdown if it was overheating.

Fuck. Ah well, guess I'll grab one next week, or steal the wifes laptop, not even sure how well hers will run it.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Was wondering where you want, but thanks for the tier I guess

That really sucks though, hope it's not completely fried but.. yeah. Raiding on a laptop seems awful when even I drop frames on my desktop, shit gonna burn right through my desk